Is it better to be single or be in a relashionship?

T

toasted.potato123

Iron
Is it really worth it to date and allat in today's age and do you really feel more happy if you have a gf or something or is being single just as fun and good, if not better?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Is it really worth it to date and allat in today's age and do you really feel more happy if you have a gf or something or is being single just as fun and good, if not better?
Well having gf is always a good feeling. But if ur NT and MTN+ than slaying is also fun but I prefer beeing in a relationship.

Well having gf is always a good feeling. But if ur NT and MTN+ than slaying is also fun but I prefer beeing in a relationship.
Alr i see, thx bro💯

• +1
Reactions: Latschomatik
Alr i see, thx bro💯
I can tell you try to aim for a LTR. Trust me its better having one girl that loves you than many girl which are fucking also other guys. Especially this one night stand scenarios are even worse. I hated it to be honest. When I had one night stands I was drunk asf they next morning I had to leave asap also getting an errection on alcohol is very difficult

I can tell you try to aim for a LTR. Trust me its better having one girl that loves you than many girl which are fucking also other guys. Especially this one night stand scenarios are even worse. I hated it to be honest. When I had one night stands I was drunk asf they next morning I had to leave asap also getting an errection on alcohol is very difficult
Chad ramblings.

im happy when my oneitis is happy

• +1
Reactions: toasted.potato123
Better to be single in a relationship

• +1
Reactions: toasted.potato123
Lmao okay, thx for the advice