Is it better to be strong and higher body fat?

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
In terms of happiness as a male.

The respect from other guys and the more of a “daddy” type appeal vs a Twink

Thoughts??

Basically I’m saying there’s a lot more to happiness as an adult male than being perceived as attractive by females.

The facial gains from getting lean are more important unless you're lucky to not store fat in your face.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, the next o'pry, j05 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: sayi
Maybe. But I don’t care what normies think, I care what girls think. Fatter but stronger has lower overall appeal to females.
Depends on how the face stores it.

We live in shirts and abs are rarely appreciated.

Sometimes guys faces don’t change much all the way up to 18%

Obviously I don’t mean anything above 20%

just do muay thai , everybody respects the skinny muscular guy who knows how to fight more than the fatfuck who feels powerfull just cause he shoved shit down his throat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: protomogger9873, 5.5psl, Deleted member 53983 and 1 other person
just do muay thai , everybody respects the skinny muscular guy who knows how to fight more than the fatfuck who feels powerfull just cause he shoved shit down his throat
That doesn’t confer respect based on looks. People would have to know you can fight.

No not for looking better overall. Who cares how much you bench with a bloated face.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, TheDragon, Gandy and 2 others
A 140 guy vs a 190 guy

190 guy is 18%

140 guy is 10%

190 guy has much much much more muscle

Read all my replies.
Well if we’re dealing in your logic, then it’s whatever brings you the most happiness (being lean or big) but we’re on a looksmaxing forum and being lean looks better

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
Yeah, @FailedNormieManlet can kill 90% of people here, he'd prob even do me if I can't get him out inside 3 punches, he must get SOO many ioi...

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I've leaned down from 210 to 185 and the difference in how women treat me is night and day. 100% worth it. Being a fat bloated ogre makes you feel and look like shit don't care about muh gains

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, TheDragon, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Yeah, @FailedNormieManlet can kill 90% of people here, he'd prob even do me if I can't get him out inside 3 punches, he must get SOO many ioi...
Okay but it’s not wrong though…. Girls have literally told me it’s hot I can fight??? When I’m like physiquemaxxed and shit, I’ll post a pic on hinge of me shirtless covered in blood or some shit winning a fight. And we will see how well it does….

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
Okay but it’s not wrong though…. Girls have literally told me it’s hot I can fight??? When I’m like physiquemaxxed and shit, I’ll post a pic on hinge of me shirtless covered in blood or some shit winning a fight. And we will see how well it does….
Wtf??? Foids see u in the street or club and can tell u can fight????

• JFL
Wtf??? Foids see u in the street or club and can tell u can fight????
No, if they know I fight because I told them, they enjoy it. I can choke foids better than most guys considering I literally train to choke people everyday, and have good bodily awareness. But yeah foids het turned on by it

No, if they know I fight because I told them, they enjoy it. I can choke foids better than most guys considering I literally train to choke people everyday, and have good bodily awareness. But yeah foids het turned on by it
choking men daily is gay af do aikido

• Hmm...
I've leaned down from 210 to 185 and the difference in how women treat me is night and day. 100% worth it. Being a fat bloated ogre makes you feel and look like shit don't care about muh gains
Yep. Bulking is good to build the muscle but being lean is 100x better for dating

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22553
Yep. Bulking is good to build the muscle but being lean is 100x better for dating
I've literally never cut until last year so I was on a 3-4 year bulk jfl, strong af but zero appeal to women

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I've literally never cut until last year so I was on a 3-4 year bulk jfl, strong af but zero appeal to women
Are you natural?? How tall and lean are you also?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Stay around 13/14% it's easy enough that you don't have to starve yourself and you will still have a lean face unless you have dogshit genetics

Make your arms big but torso small and make sure abs are visible and skinny. Face lean.

depends some girls will like big higher body fat intimidating guy some girls will like smaller lean pretty boy guy

Make your arms big but torso small and make sure abs are visible and skinny. Face lean.
I have a small frame. Id have to bulk to build width

That’s so true

This
The respect is 20x times greater when your abilities are unexpected