Is it better to expose forehead or hide it?

Zarek

Zarek

Private the fucking forum
I feel like I would look better with a slick back but Tails said that hiding forehead is better.

• JFL
Reactions: juste
Hide it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian and Blackgymmax
hiding forehead is a looksmin if you have a warrior skull and hiding is a looksmax if you have a big forehead or alien forehead

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Hero of the Imperium, beypazarisoda0 and 3 others
hiding forehead is a looksmin if you have a warrior skull and hiding is a looksmax if you have a big forehead or alien forehead
You sound like a smart guy.Sent you a pm pla tell me what I should do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Blackgymmax and juste
I feel like I would look better with a slick back but Tails said that hiding forehead is better.
it depends dude. How old are you, what do you do, do you have a big forehead.

Dont listen to these retards. Show your forehead if you have a a wide masc one like austin dunham or mike thurston. Its a halo. If its feminine, then hide it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532 and Deleted member 14693
Expose if it’s square and you have big chin.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
A0F80ACF A4FA 4F25 8BE3 3C17ED122B83

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Solar, Deleted member 14693, roping3264 and 2 others
My forehead is only slightly shorter than my jaw:

Upper: 34.27%
Middle: 30.81%
Lower: 34.91%

HIDE IT.

17, go to school, @Bonesbonesbonesbone said its average
Its not always that covering the forehead is better. Its safer and theres not how to miss in your age for sure.

Then having a friend who is rotting here is 0.00001 chance
They talk about being bluepilled and say the word cope although my country isnt english and I almost never heard the word cope outside of psl

What your pheno looks like can you pm me ? Don't trust bonesbonesbones yet he's a nigger he prob mires your white pheno

What your pheno looks like can you pm me ? Don't trust bonesbonesbones yet he's a nigger he prob mires your white pheno
stop gaslighting him bro. he barely looks white so idk what ur on about lol

Wdym Im not white
exactly my point lol ur pheno is just bad. you almost pass off as slightly white and thats bad alr. wrong pheno for ur race obviously

What is my race
i thought u were like mix of white and asian but not sure.

thats also another way to tell if its rlly over for u when ur race is unidentfiyable brootal....

Late to the topic here but if you're young (under 26) and your hairline ISN'T a halo, then cover it. In my opinion, over a certain age, forehead covering hairstyles begin to look a bit ridiculous, as if you are trying to pretend you're still a teenager or something. On the other hand, if your forehead is the ideal shape and fits your proportions (good density is a plus), then expose it.

Actor colin farrell stars as stu shepard in phone booth F6J8EF
Colin farrell golden globe awards nominations beverly hilton hotel beverly hills ca 32457379

Farrell is a solid example of this.