Is it better to get eyes or bones surgery ?

Rea

Rea

Temp. Banned
Assuming you don't have any real failos, what would you choose if you have MTN+ eyes and bones area ?

Because I can't see myself doing supra, infra, zygos, jaw, chin etc just to ascend. It's going to be too expensive and I'll just end up looking like a clown jfl

For example Murphy and Vinnie hacker both have mid eyes area but since they got bones that makes up for it and they look good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, ryuken, murdah and 2 others
Eyes

• +1
Reactions: Rea
  • Woah
if you don’t have any hard failos, it would be foolish to go under the knife, since it will always look uncanny and feminine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, nword49, DalitBoss and 3 others
do you have any example
Screenshot 2024 08 03 at 93357 PM
Screenshot 2024 08 03 at 93622 PM

Ive seen this nigga getting so popular on tiktok & pintrest
Mekhi Alante Lucky

Last edited:
  • +1
depends on the person

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Rea
get eye. the normies will overlook your awful skull if you have beautiful striking eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, DalitBoss and Rea
he has good bones he just looks fat to me
Yeah.
Its Insane to think.
1 blue eye is the difference between him rotting in jail for the rest of his life and a life with millions

Last edited:
  • JFL
Yeah.
Its Insane to think.
1 blue eye is the difference between him rotting in jail for the rest of his life and a life with millions
Just remember dating is a market and markets adapt. This site is semi mainstream in the sense that tiktok accounts copy shit off here.

When ppl notice the importance of eye colour and how highly valued it is in the dating market the next logical step for them is to change their eye colour. Most likely they will do this through contacts but they may do it through other methods (if u know about em gatekeep em).

If everyone in the population has blue eyes, it's no longer a halo.

Basically @Rea take this into account before u get ur surgeries. Women go for the best looking guys, so try to predict what everyone else will do in the dating market and try to find a niche.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Ultimate Subhuman™ and Rea
Just remember dating is a market and markets adapt. This site is semi mainstream in the sense that tiktok accounts copy shit off here.

When ppl notice the importance of eye colour and how highly valued it is in the dating market the next logical step for them is to change their eye colour. Most likely they will do this through contacts but they may do it through other methods (if u know about em gatekeep em).

If everyone in the population has blue eyes, it's no longer a halo.

Basically @Rea take this into account before u get ur surgeries. Women go for the best looking guys, so try to predict what everyone else will do in the dating market and try to find a niche.
I know exactly what you mean bhai, thanks for the reminder

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I think eye area is more important, but I think jaw surgeries are better than eye surgeries just because they are usually executed better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Rea
I think eye area is more important, but I think jaw surgeries are better than eye surgeries just because they are usually executed better
true

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Of course bones

• +1
Reactions: Rea and Darkeningstar
1. Stop using chad examples, youre closer to lebg final looks than vinnie hacker
2. Stop asking stupid questions
3. We can only know after seeing your face, everyone is different

• +1
  • +1
He'd be mtn wiht brown eyes. If thats Htn im Gandy
No he wouldnt
U prob dont talk to women if you think that, also let me guess ur also mtn, id love to see u

Who else is mtn here that you think is in his level, he mogs so called htns here like iwishiwaschico and negativetiltedheart. U guys can use an incel lense to rate people it will never change womens view that hes above average even with brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and Rea
1. Stop using chad examples, youre closer to lebg final looks than vinnie hacker
They are chad because they have good bones structure so of course i'll use them as an example wdym

They are chad because they have good bones structure so of course i'll use them as an example wdym
Dont be delusional theyre not YOUR example

Look at clinics and their results, people like you

• +1
No he wouldnt
U prob dont talk to women if you think that, also let me guess ur also mtn, id love to see u
High Iq.
I can give even less of a fuck what you think I look like you monkey.
Like you know the way women see men. Like You have omnipotence

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Rea
his front looks HTN for me, need to see his side and his height to know if he's really HTN without his blue eyes tbh
This is him now. He was fat before thats why I said he was MTN.
Hes 6ft
I owe @try2beme an apology

• +1
Reactions: Rea and try2beme
Assuming you don't have any real failos, what would you choose if you have MTN+ eyes and bones area ?

Because I can't see myself doing supra, infra, zygos, jaw, chin etc just to ascend. It's going to be too expensive and I'll just end up looking like a clown jfl

For example Murphy and Vinnie hacker both have mid eyes area but since they got bones that makes up for it and they look good

View attachment 3071190View attachment 3071192
Don't do anything if you actually have no real failos.
Althought Vinnie and Murphy's eyes are below average, if your look like theirs, I would have an eye surgery. To tell you exactly what will ascend you best, you need to show your face.

• +1
eye or bone surgery boyo?
Images

Get on my eye lightening stack and colouring max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and try2beme
i'll only lighten my sclera and put some contact

i have t50 so t50 or hazel no diff + takes time i cba
Then dump more eye bleach on so it reaches blue. If your eyes haven't reached a10, it means you're not using high enough dose.:feelshehe:

• JFL
bones and wear glasses without prescription if eye area bothers you so much

• +1
1. Harmony
2. Eye area
3. Nose

View attachment 3071190View attachment 3071192
Jaw > eyes

I’ve got good eyes but a mid jaw but had I had the opposite I probably would have never known what the term bluepilled even means