Is it better to save money and get two surgeries done at once, or one at a time?

Teutonic

Teutonic

Bronze
Two cosmetic procedures - which is better?

What kind of fucking low IQ greycel question is this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295, Warlow, ShineBright and 4 others
Mods should implement a basic IQ test to screen for a threshold for new users Jesus Christ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, ShineBright, FuckMyLife and 4 others
They give discounts, if you do multiple surgeries at once. That's why it's better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You should explain which surgery. For example, if you were doing limb lengthening I would say do both femurs at the same time but do not do femur and tibia at the same time.

In your case you need a shot gun implant

Two surgeries at once = cheaper as stated in this thread.

Mods should implement a basic IQ test to screen for a threshold for new users Jesus Christ
why haven't they done that tbh I would add a whole test like asking whats ur race, gender, are u trans, ask them questions like what is 2 + 2 and basic questions

Depends on the surgery. Like mentioned previously, it will cost less to perform two surgeries at once like for example chin and nose. Many think of it also as less an hassle to perform both simultaneously, and do not have to go through two periods of healing process.
If one of the surgeries will ascend you significantly more than the other, and time is of an essence, i would recommend you to delay the second surgery. Specially if you have to wage cuck longer than the average person. Only you will know OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back