is it common to get approached in university?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’m going to uni soon so like I need to have some knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, african_subhuman, boss8055 and 1 other person
it’s impossible to NOT get laid in uni
Just play a sport or join a frat or be gl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, watah, boss8055 and 2 others
How do u even find the time if not on scholarship or trust fund? Uni is such a grind

Probably not, Depending in where you are, And how the uni is organized, Most people are there just minding their own business, Most people only interact with people they know, Or from the same faculty

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Probably not, Depending in where you are, And how the uni is organized, Most people are there just minding their own business, Most people only interact with people they know, Or from the same faculty
But women get approached a ton still in uni right

No shit but like if your normal looking

yes it is possible to not get laid, if your high inhib and not good looking
If it’s so obvious, why tf r u asking ? I just said if you’re hit, so no, and you can jestermax but that’s cringe asf

If it’s so obvious, why tf r u asking ? I just said if you’re hit, so no, and you can jestermax but that’s cringe asf
How is it obvious when I’ve never been to uni dumbass

NO, never been approached in 12 years that I have been attending university.

Admittedly, many years were rotted away with limited social interaction, but I have had multiple years with decent amounts of social-interaction and was also never approached. Part of a top fraternity, etc. Partying multiple times per week, yet never approached.

Nversocialize

if you look like this or worse, never socialize, because it's over.

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, slavicpsycho, watah and 1 other person
NO, never been approached in 12 years that I have been attending university.

Admittedly, many years were rotted away with limited social interaction, but I have had multiple years with decent amounts of social-interaction and was also never approached. Part of a top fraternity, etc. Partying multiple times per week, yet never approached.

View attachment 3080026

if you look like this or worse, never socialize, because it's over.
12 fucking years?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Just drink alcohol and ur fine, but just know you won’t hook up with girls who are hot, unless you look good yourselves

Water that everything comes down to looks

How many classes have you failed holy shit
I havent passed a single class for my past 9 years (12 classes per year)

Nobody cares. You are treated like a worthless subhuman and never received a mail or message

Just drink alcohol and ur fine, but just know you won’t hook up with girls who are hot, unless you look good yourselves

Water that everything comes down to looks
No I’m asking if you would get approached on campus not like during a party

How is it obvious when I’ve never been to uni dumbass
That’s wtf I’m asking u nigga “that’s obvious” read ur own shit tf

I havent passed a single class for my past 9 years (12 classes per year)

Nobody cares. You are treated like a worthless subhuman and never received a mail or message
Damn so you just gave up, just drop out and get a job at this point man it clearly ain’t working

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I'm in the last year of uni and still a virgin, all I got is being friendzoned and rejected. I approached girls and it was a complete waste of time. Dating is cooked.

• +1
Reactions: watah
I'm in the last year of uni and still a virgin, all I got is being friendzoned and rejected. I approached girls and it was a complete waste of time.
Are u ugly or a normie, be honest

Are u ugly or a normie, be honest
Non NT aspie and blackpilled average looking dude with no halos and no talent, few friends.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Non NT aspie and blackpilled average looking dude with no halos and no talent, few friends.
how many girls did you approach during your time at uni

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
how many girls did you approach during your time at uni
Just 5. These 5 approaches were for flirting, knowing them and get their numbers. Some worked and some don't, the girls that gave me their numbers rejected me in the end. The rest of approaches were between other male friends and I didn't escalate so I don't count them.

I'm not gonna cold approach more girls and be known as the guy with no options in my university. I had approached girls in other environments like bars, gym and parks but nothing worked. I'm forced to rot.

Last edited:
Just 5. These 5 approaches were for flirting, knowing them and get their numbers. Some worked and some don't, the girls that gave me their numbers rejected me in the end. The rest of approaches were between other male friends and I didn't escalate so I don't count them.
Ah the classic, give him the number so he doesn’t murder and rape me in cold blood but ghost him laser:lul:

Low trust chad

High trust chad

Which one will get approached In a campus situation in university
Neither

Women don’t approach, don’t u know that

Unless ur statusmaxxed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman and watah
Not even in social circles?
That’s not approaching that’s just talking to someone who’s already in your circle

• +1
Damn so you just gave up, just drop out and get a job at this point man it clearly ain’t working
how will wageslave job improve my life?

it wont.

• +1