Is it cope to be under 15% body fat ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Is it cope to be under 15% body fat in term’s of being attractive facially ? Most girl’s don’t like sunken in malnutrioned face’s and won’t you already tell if you look good at 13-15% body fat then if you were under 13% body fat which is much harder to maintain and sustain year round if your a natural lifter ?

lot’s of chad’s like henry cavill, Massimo Di sante, etc. all look good when they are 15% body fat or even more sometimes, even opry is 15% body fat and still looks chad

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Is it cope to be under 15% body fat in term’s of being attractive facially ? Most girl’s don’t like sunken in malnutrioned face’s and won’t you already tell if you look good at 13-15% body fat then if you were under 13% body fat which is much harder to maintain and sustain year round if your a natural lifter ?

lot’s of chad’s like henry cavill, Massimo Di sante, etc. all look good when they are 15% body fat or even more sometimes, even opry is 15% body fat and still looks chad
bro whatever makes you look better is not cope don't be autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, schizo echochamber and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Those people you mentioned were all 12%bf when you said they looked good at 15, most people underestimate their body fat too, not a cope.

is it that much of a struggle to stay under 15% bf?

If you don’t look good at 18% debloated you never will. You’ll just be coping with unhealthy looking muh hollow cheeks.

Its not cope. However anything under 12 is unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, j05 and Mr.Proper
no, stop asking stupid shit

• +1
Reactions: j05
Absolutely NOT a cope. Went from 60kg 12% bodyfat to 85kg 20% bodyfat and my face changed a lot for the worse. Lost jaw angularity, cheekbone definition and overall facial definition. Gonna bulk up a couple more months to a 100kg ogre and then cut to 90kg while cycling on LGD which will help retain most of my muscle. It's a looksmaxx pain being bloated and having high bodyfat but it's a temporal sacrifice I am willing to make to not look like a holocaust survivor.
Having a lot of muscle will also allow me to get to even lower bodyfat%, gonna aim for 8% eventuall which is where your maximum facial aesthetics come trough.

TLDR: There is a reason models are holocaustmaxxed. Bodyfat% = life

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
If you don’t look good at 18% debloated you never will. You’ll just be coping with unhealthy looking muh hollow cheeks.
That's not true bro. I agree that bloat is definetly also a factor but a lot of people look better at 12% compared to 18%. Especially if lacking bonemass and since we're on a recessed faggot forum, not many bonemass masc moggers around.

boyo what