Is it easier to looksmax than to NTmaxx?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
Both impossible

Yes. If you get a proper haircut, one that suits you, go on a diet to lose or gain weight, buy some nice clothes, let your beard grow or shave it, and grow your eyelashes and eyebrows out, that's a quick looksmax, and it's easier than becoming more neurotypical, which takes a lot more time.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, GabachoCopium and Ceo of CrueltySquad
Mental > physical

If you got shit unmotivated mentality you won't do shit to improve the physical aspect.

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad
yeah dude. you're not able to change your neural pathways in your brain to go from ND to NT.

over for us autists

It's harder to looksmax. Most people can't even afford a rhino, let alone all the other surgeries they need to improve. But there many ways to improve personality. You can opt to live with roommates. Work in sales or retail. Go solo travelling.

You can't truly become NT you can only learn to mask your ND aspects in my opinion. That's what I'm trying to do at the moment

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
I was literally diagnosed with Autism at 15 but okay :fuk::fuk:.

+ Abused Dogcel
Ah. Sorry. You are one of the 1% of users with Autism. Unfortunately, lots of people use Dr. Google and their life experiences to self-diagnose. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad
Ah. Sorry. You are one of the 1% of users with Autism. Unfortunately, lots of people use Dr. Google and their life experiences to self-diagnose. :ogre:
Appreciate man, the amount of larpers on .org is unbelievable.

They'll just blame about anything except their face. Sucks that actual autists like me are recognised as larpers :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: Unalive
Idk bhai tbh if your really fucking autistic then no