Reactions: nathan
depends on location. If in EU just start ldaring now. If in US slaying is easy

only if you're nt

• +1
Yes if you are a chad

• Hmm...
I mean its the easiest time to get laid, but still fucking hard, just look at the incel statistics :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and nathan
Slaying is impossible unless you’re 6’5 HTN/Chadlite and above. You get to fuck a few chick and an LTR but don’t expect to SLAY if you’re below short and have an average face.

Slaying is impossible unless you’re 6’5 HTN/Chadlite and above. You get to fuck a few chick and an LTR but don’t expect to SLAY if you’re below short and have an average face.
HAHAHAHAHAH

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte
people who study math at university are just there to fuck

none of the students that told me they studied math actually know anything

Non-NT already means that its over for you I doubt you'll make any friends.If you are the stereotypical maths nerd then its even worse for you.All you need to slay is being MTN And NT

• +1
Reactions: pooplicker
Non-NT already means that its over for you I doubt you'll make any friends.If you are the stereotypical maths nerd then its even worse for you.All you need to slay is being MTN And NT
im MTN already and im gonna nt maxx this summer

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
im MTN already and im gonna nt maxx this summer
I'm starting uni in the uk as well.Most my friends who go uni that slay are at least MTN and are extremely extroverted.I assume that you are autistic which means that nt maxxing is pointless.Its not hard to tell when someone is faking being someone they are not.Are you going into student halls or commuting from home?If you are commuting then don't even bother since most uni slays happen in clubs and people usually go with their flatmates to clubs.

• +1
I'm starting uni in the uk as well.Most my friends who go uni that slay are at least MTN and are extremely extroverted.I assume that you are autistic which means that nt maxxing is pointless.Its not hard to tell when someone is faking being someone they are not.Are you going into student halls or commuting from home?If you are commuting then don't even bother since most uni slays happen in clubs and people usually go with their flatmates to clubs.
im in the halls

i am definitely slightly non nt i dont know if im an actual autist though, im high inhib due to social anxiety but im slowly recovering. i can become low inhib with alcohol and obviously people drink at uni so i may have a good chance

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
first step : go to the lectures (impossible)

im in the halls

i am definitely slightly non nt i dont know if im an actual autist though, im high inhib due to social anxiety but im slowly recovering. i can become low inhib with alcohol and obviously people drink at uni so i may have a good chance
You'll definitely get something in freshers week if you go clubbing with your flatmates and act low inhib provided that you aren't ugly.

• +1
Socialmax. The only way is through network.

• +1