Is it embarrassing if your girl has a car but you don’t

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
Is it embarrassing for you not to have a car for linkup and she has to be the one that picks you up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 97baHater, ilovetakis and 2 others
Is it embarrassing for you not to have a car for linkup and she has to be the one that picks you up
She’ll drive you around, no problem at all, less your insecure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, SlavicGeneral, ilovetakis and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN, BeanletMogger, SlavicGeneral and 2 others
all my friend with gfs have cars it makes me feel like a bum
Some chicks are into that, I feel it is a power move on the man’s part, she drives, she pays, I met a girl and I was the first guy to ever pay for her. I regretted paying because she became accustomed to it. Enjoy it man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, SlavicGeneral, ilovetakis and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore and cookie-dough
Some chicks are into that, I feel it is a power move on the man’s part, she drives, she pays, I met a girl and I was the first guy to ever pay for her. I regretted paying because she became accustomed to it. Enjoy it man
Thanks I will take ur advice man

• +1
Reactions: cookie-dough
My ex used to have a car and I haven’t even done theory

She's gonna peg you bro

It’s better to have one for logistics, for instance if she drunk texts you. But if she likes you that much she’ll drive to you.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Yeah i remember when she had to pick me up and we’d fuck in her car and she’d drop me off like I was the girl and I’d go to the door and blow her a kiss and she’d drive off

• +1
Only insecure men feel that way tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Jamaldickjavontus
you may as well start cross dressing and get her to pay for meals

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Autismcel
Yeah i remember when she had to pick me up and we’d fuck in her car and she’d drop me off like I was the girl and I’d go to the door and blow her a kiss and she’d drive off
Okay schizo

yeah same goes for paying for dinner or groceries, if you don’t fit in masculine role or being a “man” in relationship, most people would look down at you

• +1

• JFL
It’s better to have one for logistics, for instance if she drunk texts you. But if she likes you that much she’ll drive to you.
This is the second time a girl offered that and i feel so embarrassed but i also don’t want to slavewage to get a car

If you both don't care about it then who cares

• +1