Is it enough to be just taller than your gf, or do you need to be 6 feet plus?

Iamlildarki

Iamlildarki

5'6 Skinny Fat Incel
title

• +1
Reactions: Luckifss
if u want more respect from other dudes, etc. over 6 foot. but as long as ur 3 inches taller than ur gf ur fine. unless shes like 5,0 flat obviously

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Axii, PsychoH and 1 other person
the shorter the women -> +height req

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Iamlildarki
if u want more respect from other dudes, etc. over 6 foot. but as long as ur 3 inches taller than ur gf ur fine. unless shes like 5,0 flat obviously
yeah i get you i think u just gotta be taller than your gf tbh

• +1
If you have good Face I think you'll be fine just be average height in your country and be taller than her 3-6 inches. Height is just Multiplier, for example it will help if you have slightly above average face 6/10, with tall height you'll be 7/10. Height difference 2 and less inches will cause problems until you are giga Chad 9/10 like Tom Cruise

• +1
Reactions: Iamlildarki
If you have good Face I think you'll be fine just be average height in your country and be taller than her 3-6 inches. Height is just Multiplier, for example it will help if you have slightly above average face 6/10, with tall height you'll be 7/10. Height difference 2 and less inches will cause problems until you aer giga Chad 9/10 like Tom Cruise
yeah if you aren't very attractive ibelieve that being taller would make a significant difference

• +1
Reactions: Luckifss and The Heartless
I think its like 6'1 or 6'2, not sure

• +1
u think a 5 foot girl would date a 5 2 guy? short women are the most ignorant ones
not if your gf is 5ft, if shes like 5'7 then u just gotta be taller like 3 inches or sum

• +1
Reactions: Luckifss and midlatinocel
You gotta be in the average height of men in your country + taller than her (minimum)