Is it enough to work 15h a week on a business project/side hustle?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
I work 8h a day in my job, wake up at 7 get home at 5 pm, 8h of sleep.

I get 6 hours total of free time a day, I will work from 4 am to 7 am everyday to the working week (im always occupied during weekends), i’ll go to sleep at 8 pm.

So i have 3 hours when I get home too, 1/2h of that I wanna dedicate them to working in my body, the other will be to reading books and working on my mind.

15h a week are 60h of work a month, 780h a year, can that be enough to start making reasonable amount of money in a year? (i need atleast my wage so 1k a month for my online business so I can quit my shit job)

• +1
Reactions: yyy
you cant use time as a metric towards success, it depends on other variables such as your skillset, what your doing, if you get lucky etc

• +1
Reactions: Doomer, AsGoodAsItGets, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
you cant use time as a metric towards success, it depends on other variables such as your skillset, what your doing, if you get lucky etc
idk bro, people be saying they work 16h a day on a business and that’s what’s needed to succeed.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
plenty of time. Make sure those hours are spent being as productive as possible. Focus on high-impact tasks that will actually drive growth, instead of getting caught up in perfecting minor details.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, aids and PseudoMaxxer
plenty of time. Make sure those hours are spent being as productive as possible. Focus on high-impact tasks that will actually drive growth, instead of getting caught up in perfecting minor details.
Thank you, do you think reading a book for 1h a day to wind down before going to sleep is a waste of time? I would do it for my mentality since all I read is business books.

• +1
Thank you, do you think reading a book for 1h a day to wind down before going to sleep is a waste of time? I would do it for my mentality since all I read is business books.
It depends on the book. If it’s business-related or offers valuable insights, then it’s definitely time well spent and good for your mindset.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It depends on the book. If it’s business-related or offers valuable insights, then it’s definitely time well spent and good for your mindset.
fastline millionaire, how to get rich, those types of books, once I start working in a niche i’ll certainly buy books related to that.

• +1
idk bro, people be saying they work 16h a day on a business and that’s what’s needed to succeed.
Yes but its teh starting point. There is no science behind this even tho people axt like there is.

Your. Time best spent learning crypto. Make some money this coming year. Park some in stables. Use the rest to start an online gig freelance or orherwise with which you can travel fuck butches and work.

fastline millionaire, how to get rich, those types of books, once I start working in a niche i’ll certainly buy books related to that.
great. what niche are you specifically looking into?

Late reply but read Ender's Game.

• +1
Yes it's possible but brother your doing too much. Its not sustainable to work all day. That's why I just dedicate my Saturdays to side business maxxing so I don't get burnt out

• +1
I work 8h a day in my job, wake up at 7 get home at 5 pm, 8h of sleep.

I get 6 hours total of free time a day, I will work from 4 am to 7 am everyday to the working week (im always occupied during weekends), i’ll go to sleep at 8 pm.

So i have 3 hours when I get home too, 1/2h of that I wanna dedicate them to working in my body, the other will be to reading books and working on my mind.

15h a week are 60h of work a month, 780h a year, can that be enough to start making reasonable amount of money in a year? (i need atleast my wage so 1k a month for my online business so I can quit my shit job)
metric to success is how persistant you will be, how much of focused work youll do, just dont give up after 2-3 months of consistency, keep going, some get lucky and get good results faster, some dont, just be consistent and youll make it

• +1
metric to success is how persistant you will be, how much of focused work youll do, just dont give up after 2-3 months of consistency, keep going, some get lucky and get good results faster, some dont, just be consistent and youll make it
love it, thanks
Yes it's possible but brother you’re doing too much. It’s not sustainable to work all day. That's why I just dedicate my Saturdays to side business maxxing so I don't get burnt out
I spend my weekend with family and loved ones, it’s a break from work.

So I work a lot from monday to friday then I rest during the weekend.