Is it ethical to "DNA fraud"

Is DNA frauding ethical

• Total voters
Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Lets say a girl is going to have your child.

So then is it ethical to make her believe that your going to pass on all of these good genes when your actually just a dressed up subhuman?

Like lets say the girl thinks she going to produce some 6'3, blue eyed, insane forward growth mogger when reality you:

1. Wore contacts
2. Did LL for 3 inches of height
3. Got Lefort for forward growth

And now you have a subhuman kid with shit forward growth and your balding genes

milk kittens GIF

• Love it
Reactions: one job away
who cares if its ethical or not, foward growth or death

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, CursedOne, Stare and 6 others
stupid question we as humans are biologically made to hate on dna frauders

especially women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, CANI, Essonerian and 7 others
a better question would be: is it ethical to add gay gifs with cats in threads when its not related to the given topic

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262 and 17 others
Sons inherit most of the mothers genes anyways

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT, Deleted member 10494 and AutisticBeaner
Let's put it that way, imagine you have a 5/10 basis and ascend to a 7/10.
When you were a 5/10 you would have reproduced with a 4/10 girl, thus giving 4.5/10 genes to your kid.
As a 7/10 you can reproduce with a 6/10, thus giving 5.5/10 genes to your kid.
So for you it's a win and fuck ethics.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 13137, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others

So then is it ethical to make her believe that your going to pass on all of these good genes when your actually just a dressed up subhuman?

Like lets say the girl thinks she going to produce some 6'3, blue eyed, insane forward growth mogger when reality you:

1. Wore contacts

milk kittens GIF

Women fraud like crazy from high heels to makeup without any thought of the ethics.

But i would personally do whatever is best for the child to ensure it has the best start.

Really considering PGD (designer kids)

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Schönling, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Sons inherit most of the mothers genes anyways
girls look for the best genes, guys look for someone who is fertile to give birth

a better question would be: is it ethical to add gay gifs with cats in threads when its not related to the given topic
This "joke" just doesn't work at all. It feels very forced. I didn't expect much and I'm still disappointed.
iStock_000019474446Medium.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Worthlesshapa777 and gamma
only breed with foids that are likely to offset your failos

• +1
Reactions: CANI
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems and MiroslavBulldosex
thats not how genetics work
sure you can't predict anything 100% but if you have kinda shit forward growth and breed with a foid with good forward growth then obviously your kid is more likely to have good forward growth

same when you're 5'8 and breed with a 5'5-5'6 foid rather than a 5'2 foid

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Never understood this ethical shit, who the fuck cares. It’s about getting your dick wet, not about marrying this sluts

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 685
no, because you can prevent failios on a child mostly. you can fix a child easily if you start early

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Selinity
it's not a matter of ethics--it's a matter of doing what you have to do. People wouldn't wear makeup, heightfraud, get surgeries, etc if those things weren't required to live fulfilling lives with all of their human needs met (water, air, reproduction, etc).

These people aren't frauding for the sake of frauding, they're frauding so that they can have a chance to experience a proper life with all of their needs met.

The way I see it frauding is a comprimise which we make with society, almost as though saying "fine, I am not good enough to exist as I wish in my current state, so I will do this, this and this and get this surgery and start taking that drug so that I can meet your standards and live as I please."

It is okay because you have no choice in the matter. It's do or die a genetic death, and that's why I beleive it's ethical.

it's not a matter of ethics--it's a matter of doing what you have to do. People wouldn't wear makeup, heightfraud, get surgeries, etc if those things weren't required to live fulfilling lives with all of their human needs met (water, air, reproduction, etc).

These people aren't frauding for the sake of frauding, they're frauding so that they can have a chance to experience a proper life with all of their needs met.

The way I see it frauding is a comprimise which we make with society, almost as though saying "fine, I am not good enough to exist as I wish in my current state, so I will do this, this and this and get this surgery and start taking that drug so that I can meet your standards and live as I please."

It is okay because you have no choice in the matter. It's do or die a genetic death, and that's why I beleive it's ethical.
Regardless of whether you "have" to fraud or not, frauding is still essentially lying and tricking someone.

Your telling a women:
Hey I have these really good genes! Reproduce with me!
When in reality you have bad genes

I would say that frauding is highly unethical but I wouldn't blame someone for doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Don't give a fuck, women do it too. You gotta do what you gotta do to survive and reproduce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21252 and ShowerMaxxing
Regardless of whether you "have" to fraud or not, frauding is still essentially lying and tricking someone.

Your telling a women:

I would say that frauding is highly unethical but I wouldn't blame someone for doing it.
What about killing animals?

Killing is killing so by that logic it would be an unethical thing to do, correct?

But we do it anyways, not because we enjoy killing animals, but because it's required for our well-being.

Doing something because you must do it for survival may or may not be unethical, but the stance which I personally take on it is that if you are forced to do something because you genuinely must then it's not unethical.

Yes, by frauding you are telling women
Hey I have these really good genes! Reproduce with me!

When in actual fact you are subhuman, but the alternative is to to die a genetic death.

Let's say you're a jewish person during the nazi reign.

If you are asked 'are you jewish' would it be unethical of you to lie and say you are german knowing what's at stake?

yes or no?

What about killing animals?

Killing is killing so by that logic it would be an unethical thing to do, correct?

But we do it anyways, not because we enjoy killing animals, but because it's required for our well-being.

Doing something because you must do it for survival may or may not be unethical, but the stance which I personally take on it is that if you are forced to do something because you genuinely must then it's not unethical.

Yes, by frauding you are telling women
Killing isn't necessarily immoral because you can kill someone and that can benefit society (Like killing animals for food in this instance.)
In other words you can justify killing something.

Let's say you're a jewish person during the nazi reign.

If you are asked 'are you jewish' would it be unethical of you to lie and say you are german knowing what's at stake?

yes or no?
Lying isn't necessarily immoral. You can justify lying in this case because you would be putting yourself at great harm by being honest.

DNA frauding is immoral because it has real consequences. You are tricking someone into producing offspring that is of a much lower quality then they would have wanted.

You can try to justify this by saying: It's justifiable that I lied and tricked the girl because I would have felt a much greater amount of harm than her by not being able to reproduce with her.

But it's pretty questionable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity
Lying isn't necessarily immoral. You can justify lying in this case because you would be putting yourself at great harm by being honest.

DNA frauding is immoral because it has real consequences. You are tricking someone into producing offspring that is of a much lower quality then they would have wanted.

You can try to justify this by saying: It's justifiable that I lied and tricked the girl because I would have felt a much greater amount of harm than her by not being able to reproduce with her.

But it's pretty questionable
Good argument.

I am going to quote you directly to make my counter argument.

So according to you, lying can be justified if you would be putting yourself in harm by being honest.
As it so happens, if you are a subhuman you are putting yourself at harm by being honest about your genetics.

Studies have proven that ugly people lead far worse lives than their attractive counterparts. You don't need a study to know this, but I will link some for the sake of the argument.

Not only that, but people treat ugly people poorly.

This is why I say that looksmaxxing and looksfrauding is the compromise you make with society to be accepted.

additionally, failing to have romantic relationships does damage your phyche. Again, I don't need a study to prove this, but I will link some for the sake of the argument. People who are ugly are simply disadvantaged and mistreated in every aspect, so they have to looks fraud.

Because of this we can conclude that lying about your appearance you are justified since you stand to suffer if you don't look good enough.

Therefore, looks frauding =/= immorality.

Studies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Genetic recombination can be brutal or be a blessing, there's no point in thinking this deep about what your children will be like unless you were trucel tier before ascending. In that case it would be ethical to not have kids unless you can ensure a looksmax plan for your kid.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and johncruz12345

1. Wore contacts

milk kittens GIF
ever heard of makeup?

• JFL
I don't think it's ethical when it comes to children no, I don't think families should be formed via deception and it isn't conducive to a healthy family dynamic. That goes for men and women; both should be upfront about their histories. But I'm more traditional and conservative, I think looksmaxxing to get laid and get ahead in life is one thing but you don't mess with family.

Besides, lying about your eye color to the future mother of your children is one of the dumbest things I've read on here. Who would be so autistic to jeopardise an entire relationship over something as dumb as eye color?

• +1
Women fraud like crazy from high heels to makeup without any thought of the ethics.

But i would personally do whatever is best for the child to ensure it has the best start.

Really considering PGD (designer kids)
Is it already possible to get designer kids? How much do they cost

Is it already possible to get designer kids? How much do they cost

$10k around.

Eye colour and gender is out they are working on hair colour, height

Hopefully more traits come out.

Only a caveman would have kids the normal way tbh.

Imagine not selecting your best traits to give to your kids to give them the best start in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2729
Don't blame the player but instead blame the game. Regardless you can have a giga chad son if genetic recombination allows him.

Subhuman parents =Two 7psl gigachad offpsrings

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Your telling a women:

That's her take.
I was just telling "hey I'm confident and take daily showers :)", if she reads something else, it's her fault.

Why do incels take everything so fucking seriously jesus christ

do you think normal people have conversations like this? No. Be like that

1. Why would u fraud blue cuck eyes as a dark eyed person if one has worse things to worry about?
2. U never mentioned any hairline transplant or anything, and from what i've read that comes from the woman's side, and girls w/ shitty skin genetics/constant acne or vitiligo can fraud that shit easily w/ makeup since it's socially accepted, the same way a person w/ cancer going through chemotherapy can wear a wig without social reprecussions.
3. We as men are judged for our ability to bux, cope, and reproduce. That's why we exist and why humans are (mostly) just bisex. Intersex people are genetic mutations and while I wouldn't say unnatural, they are mostly infertile so u can't take them into account, they could probably fraud genes and surgeries just as much as women.
Let's put it that way, imagine you have a 5/10 basis and ascend to a 7/10.
When you were a 5/10 you would have reproduced with a 4/10 girl, thus giving 4.5/10 genes to your kid.
As a 7/10 you can reproduce with a 6/10, thus giving 5.5/10 genes to your kid.
So for you it's a win and fuck ethics.
4/10 guys can get Stacylites if they have other shit going on for them, especially depending on what type of low tier normie they are. A socially successful turbomanlet w/ a 6/10 face and good health and hair is technically a 4/10 overall, and the only bad gene he would have is his height, which he could fraud with LL but would only go from very short to somewhat short, and still have appeal to girls regardless.

You can buy sperm from a chad donor if you have bad genetics

$10k around.

Eye colour and gender is out they are working on hair colour, height

Hopefully more traits come out.

Only a caveman would have kids the normal way tbh.

Imagine not selecting your best traits to give to your kids to give them the best start in life.
Yea ofc I really want children and I'd like them to be my own but I will never pass on my genes normally cuz then I would have to abort every male embryo that is produces that way. This is serious lifefuel, I just need height and eye colour idc about the rest the rest of my genes is fine. Depending on the wife obviously but I am also thinking about eggcel/spermcel donationmaxxing so that would be another problem solved

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
women use make up all the time

technically no

but you gotta do it to survive