Is it ethical to have children if you or your partner is unattractive or short?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
I am not particularly ugly, but I struggle with some things and am kind of on the shorter side.

Would it be ethical to have children if you or your partner is unattractive or short?

I wouldn't want them to experience the same type of pain I did.

Genetic recombination is more powerful than you could ever imagine. Unattractive parents can create GL kids and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, GrewWrong, dogtown and 1 other person
U ever noticed that all those pretty females tend to have short balding dads. Dna isn’t transfered 1:1, there are billions of combinations with some major one just being more prevelant and relevant than others. however that doesn’t mean that it’s completely random, if your Asian you can’t expect to have white skin like white people but you can’t expect to have a huge rain from dark to light pale yellow

As long as your both not Manlets in Germany or Holland I would go ahead.

Ugly genes well that’s just luck, but your choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

There is no ethical reason to ever bar people from having children. All people experience suffering, including GL men and women.

Tbh
I am not particularly ugly, but I struggle with some things and am kind of on the shorter side.

Would it be ethical to have children if you or your partner is unattractive or short?

I wouldn't want them to experience the same type of pain I did.
I agree . Tbh if you are not getting enough female attention and normal mating response from females , I would not have children .

Dating and mating is a natural process and should not be a mammoth task. Of course , as a male , you def need some efforts to get Pussy . Even chadlites need to have efforts. Only the true pure chads need little efforts .

If you are not getting female attention to mate , you are being naturally excluded . Looks maxing , gym maxing , surgery is all cope to beat genetics . If you need those routes to find a woman , you are not supposed to pass on the genes . I am not implying that you should just give up on looksmax . I think all of us need to looksmax with all possible options. But if it’s that hard for you , better off not to pass on those genes .

Only if you have the financial support to give to ur kid for surgeries if he doesn't win teh genetic recombination lottery

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and dogtown
U ever noticed that all those pretty females tend to have short balding dads. Dna isn’t transfered 1:1, there are billions of combinations with some major one just being more prevelant and relevant than others. however that doesn’t mean that it’s completely random, if your Asian you can’t expect to have white skin like white people but you can’t expect to have a huge rain from dark to light pale yellow

I wouldn‘t worry that much about daughters anyways lol.

I used to be interested in short women, but I guess now I would rather opt for medium height women since I wouldn‘t want to create a short male.