Is it even possible for a chad to develop oneitis

A

Abhorrence

Lurker
considering he gets way too much attention and success could a true chad get oneitis like other people

it's not possible cuz he gets to see how slutty girls are on a daily basis not cuz of attention and shit

• +1
Reactions: darkness97, bloomercel, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
it's not possible cuz he gets to see how slutty girls are on a daily basis not cuz of attention and shit
i thought so
this coupled with infinite options + validation should make it impossible to think a certain girl is special

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Toth's thot
Mentally ill chads exist, so yes. High inhib chads exist

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, bloomercel and Abhorrence
maybe but it would be really rare its too hard to turn out high inhib and mentally ill while having chad looks
not necessarily bro.

i know good looking shy people but i also know low inhib subhuman with good social skills? why is that?

humans are complex, you base everything throughout your whole life. some chads are not born that way, they become it, maybe later in life

it’s why some people have the imposter syndrome, some people turn good looking late which could explain why there are shy chads. but nothing is black and white. its always more complex and a lot of factors in play

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Sub0, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
maybe but it would be really rare its too hard to turn out high inhib and mentally ill while having chad looks
also, some mental ilness is also genetic

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Abhorrence
not necessarily bro.

i know good looking shy people but i also know low inhib subhuman with good social skills? why is that?

humans are complex, you base everything throughout your whole life. some chads are not born that way, they become it, maybe later in life

it’s why some people have the imposter syndrome, some people turn good looking late which could explain why there are shy chads. but nothing is black and white. its always more complex and a lot of factors in play
i guess ur right because for example o pry acts kinda aspie despite being chad

i associate chad with a low inhib high t narcy guy automatically in my mind but its not always the case

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
i guess ur right because for example o pry acts kinda aspie despite being chad

i associate chad with a low inhib high t narcy guy automatically in my mind but its not always the case
well looks can fool one my friend

yeah o’pry probably was someone else than he is today. so in theory his personality never grew ”with” his looks. but its actually true ive seen it happen with some GL guys. it’s rare but once in a while you see the good looking guy being very shy or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Abhorrence
No

• Woah
Reactions: Abhorrence
Oneitis happens when you get in love with a girl with superior genetics to yours, or equal, and you think you have a chance even though you don't. And you have no Means to replace her with a Better girl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and Abhorrence
he develops with himself (narcy)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Abhorrence
Oneitis happens when you get in love with a girl with superior genetics to yours, or equal, and you think you have a chance even though you don't. And you have no Means to replace her with a Better girl
Exactly.

Look at @Crestfallen95 lol. He gets heightmogged, jawmogged, framemogged by girls and he doesn't shut up about them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
if you mean a rotation of girls to feed his narcissism then yeah

Its like theyve become omnipotent because of it. I definitely trust what a chad has to say if they claim something about women and not some chinless incel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I mog my oneitis in pretty much every aspect, but the social, so that theory falls apart there.

Yes it is possible

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
not necessarily bro.

People are generally expected to act how they look. For instance, ugly subhumans need to get thug maxxing for get attention. You can fake confidence and low inhib for a wile, but you can't fo it indefently. Matter how the have bern rased like a children.

yes. Stop generalising

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence