I don't know if my face will allow it.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
no pics no care

youre 6'4 and worrying about this shit lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, piscicide, SoyGune and 8 others

its dependent on zygos/malar positioning to mandible and bite. You won't know for sure unless u bodyfat max and get an x-ray. either way its not a death sentence to not have them focus on worrying about other things

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
your face look so bloated but still doubt it cause your jaw is so fucking rounded
Yes my jaw is a literal circle like it's not square or oval it's a perfect fucking circle jfl over

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, magnificentcel and Vergil.is
i don't think its anatomically possible to have a circle jaw, i'd assume you just have to much flab above your jaw bone that it looks rounded

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Be_ConfidentBro
i don't think its anatomically possible to have a circle jaw, i'd assume you just have to much flab above your jaw bone that it looks rounded
It's really weird. It's a combination of low set asian cheekbones, SEA small triangular shaped jaw, and my dad's white round face as well. So I have a round face that's sort of triangular due to my mother's traits. But I don't think I'll have hollow cheeks. At best just a sort of triangular looking diamond shaped face.

tell women this bro JFL
i can see you having a girlfriend, i've seen guys who look worse than you with girlfriends, you're most likely just absolutely terrible at socializing with girls (reading your past posts), because you aren't ugly. ur just socially retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Obey, johncruz12345 and WadlowMaxxing
i can see you having a girlfriend, i've seen guys who look worse than you with girlfriends, you're most likely just absolutely terrible at socializing with girls (reading your past posts), because you aren't ugly. ur just socially retarded
That's honestly what it is, I'm literally fucking stupid at talking to them and they pick up on it in the first like 5 minutes of talking to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obey and Hozay
thank you but unfortunately my T levels are 550
bro your asian genes really cuck you
you dont even look asian in my eyes in these videos if i met you id assume youre white
maybe except hair

That's honestly what it is, I'm literally fucking stupid at talking to them and they pick up on it in the first like 5 minutes of talking to me.
it is you're right thats why you need to stop taking this site so seriously and stop saying its over untill you fix your social skills. if you're socially retarded they're gonna know right away, trust me i've been there. give it all you got, try to talk to them, it's not over untill every single girl in the world rejects you lol. you have nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
it is you're right thats why you need to stop taking this site so seriously and stop saying its over untill you fix your social skills. if you're socially retarded they're gonna know right away, trust me i've been there. give it all you got, try to talk to them, it's not over untill every single girl in the world rejects you lol. you have nothing to lose.
screenshotted you're fucking right dude. what have I got to lose? im already at the bottom of everything as 20 yo khhv, I have literally nothing to lose. I don't even have friends JFL failures mean nothing to me I guess but learning experience and even more reason to succeed. I just wish I had social skills, it's a shame I don't.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and WadlowMaxxing
screenshotted you're fucking right dude. what have I got to lose? im already at the bottom of everything as 20 yo khhv, I have literally nothing to lose. I don't even have friends JFL failures mean nothing to me I guess but learning experience and even more reason to succeed. I just wish I had social skills, it's a shame I don't.
your 6'4 with a high tier normie face/frame and your a 20 yo khhv?

Are you actually retarded?

Also guy before is basically you rn:

So yeah it's possible

i was a virgin untill 19 because of my social skills. my looks never played a part, i was just like you. i had girls show interest in me and approach me but i was a retard and wouldn't know how to talk to them so i avoided the conversations and i could tell that they knew i was just awkward, eventually i grabbed my ball sack and got out of my comfort zone with this one girl. you aren't a virgin because you're ugly. if you were ugly i'd tell you, your acne most likely did hold you back for a long time because it looked really fucking disgusting no offense. but your face looks good right now all honesty. you're set to go, just go all out next time you're in a situation with a girl and say in your head "fuck it i wont die if i socialize with this girl" just dont be weird. you're only 20, you're still young. make the best of it before time runs out dude otherwise you're gonna be regretting it when you're old as hell and you're gonna be thinking to yourself "damn i should of just fucking talked to that girl"

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 10107 and WadlowMaxxing
i was a virgin untill 19 because of my social skills. my looks never played a part, i was just like you. i had girls show interest in me and approach me but i was a retard and wouldn't know how to talk to them so i avoided the conversations and i could tell that they knew i was just awkward, eventually i grabbed my ball sack and got out of my comfort zone with this one girl. you aren't a virgin because you're ugly. if you were ugly i'd tell you, your acne most likely did hold you back for a long time because it looked really fucking disgusting no offense. but your face looks good right now all honesty. you're set to go, just go all out next time you're in a situation with a girl and say in your head "fuck it i wont die if i socialize with this girl" just dont be weird. you're only 20, you're still young. make the best of it before time runs out dude otherwise you're gonna be regretting it when you're old as hell and you're gonna be thinking to yourself "damn i should of just fucking talked to that girl"
copium

Yes my jaw is a literal circle like it's not square or oval it's a perfect fucking circle jfl over
I have the same problem, but your height saves you, my height doesn’t save me.

Its usually laterally protruding zygomatic arches and vertically narrow zygos that form hollow cheeks

I don't know if my face will allow it.
Wide jaw plus projecting cheekbones will give u hollow cheeks, i got hollow cheeks after fillers in my jaw

Its usually laterally protruding zygomatic arches and vertically narrow zygos that form hollow cheeks
I read the thread on how to predict hollow cheeks but all it did was diagnose me with low IQ because I couldn't figure out what the fuck he was talking about tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and BigBoy
I read the thread on how to predict hollow cheeks but all it did was diagnose me with low IQ because I couldn't figure out what the fuck he was talking about tbh.
I think i know what youre talking about? Was it the one where the nigga put some architect tier graphic on a dudes face? I forgot what he said tbh, but i think i should be right on it. Opry has neither big zygos (look at his ogee curve) nor wide jaw but the most hollow cheeks ever, for the reasons i gave.

Who gives a fuck about hollow cheeks, you need to lift weights, get lean, and socialize more

• JFL
Reactions: SWAG and Deleted member 7076
Who gives a fuck about hollow cheeks, you need to lift weights, get lean, and socialize more
hollow cheeks are the reaso im slaying rn, keep coping with ur gym

Do all your teeth fit and are they straight?

Yes, it’s possible. It’s not going to be easy, however, but you probably already knew that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
hollow cheeks are the reaso im slaying rn, keep coping with ur gym

I have hollow cheeks too, and when i don't, i do the same. As long as my jawline pops i'm good. The problem with hollow cheeks, is my family always tells me i look sickly.

can't relate. it's night and day for me.

Do your parents and grandparents bug you about eating all the time? They think hollow cheeks means i'm anorexic, even if i'm a good size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Do your parents and grandparents bug you about eating all the time? They think hollow cheeks means i'm anorexic, even if i'm a good size
yes but i ignore them because hollow cheeks is the difference between me getting a becky and a stacy on the same night

• +1
Reactions: everydayfun
yes but i ignore them because hollow cheeks is the difference between me getting a becky and a stacy on the same night

As long as I stay lean and don't get bloated i do fine

Bro I'll give u the secret,

use ice thats melting, it needs to be 5 degrees Celsius (ish) to properly work. I have also gotten hollow cheeks from it.

Basically rub the ice up and down on your cheeks, start with like 5 mins a day and slowly increase, also i would do it 3 days in a row then day off

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Start thumb pulling bro!

Bro I'll give u the secret,

use ice thats melting, it needs to be 5 degrees Celsius (ish) to properly work. I have also gotten hollow cheeks from it.

Basically rub the ice up and down on your cheeks, start with like 5 mins a day and slowly increase, also i would do it 3 days in a row then day off
Yeah I think that's how astrosky got his hollow cheeks despite being an estrogenic balloon. How long to see results?

Grow a beard and stop mouthbreathing for starters. Keep adding muscle and eat healthy to bodyfat maxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107