Is it even possible to change skin undertone?

O

Ocelot

inb4 copes like muh beta carotene
that did nothing

I have yellow btw

• So Sad
Reactions: ProAcktiv
I don´t think so.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Ocelot
Its just my theory (so no proof) but read.
Things like mse and djs, basically increasing oxygen intake might change your skins undertone to more healthy color

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
brutal

no invasive methods either?
Not any that I know of. It would be like asking a Leopard to change the colour of its spots.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Ocelot
probably not

you can get a slight sun tan but other than that it's what it is

• +1
Reactions: Ruben
Its just my theory (so no proof) but read.
Things like mse and djs, basically increasing oxygen intake might change your skins undertone to more healthy color
doubt it ngl

ive had periods in my life where allergies prevented me from breathing too well yet my skin stayed the same more or less (probably got drier tho)

eat carrots

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6273 and Ocelot
eat carrots
inb4 copes like muh beta carotene
that did nothing
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13854 and 7 others
im surprised carrots never worked for you though jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
bhai
your skin tone is not bad jfl
in bedroom/bathroom lighting it looks very yellow
im surprised carrots never worked for you though jfl
might have, but I used retin-a along with it so maybe I attributed some of the changes in skin tone to that instead of carrots

I still eat carrots daily to chew hard foods tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Truth be told even if an Indian has light skin tone he will always lack the undertone of the med pheno

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, AscendingHero, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 13197
How much iu of beta carotene did you take every day and how long were you taking it for before stopping

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and SubhumanCurrycel
Astaxanthin and Lycopene. Both are more potent that beta carotene and it will 100% change ur undertones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero and Ocelot
astaxanthin, is 6000 times stronger than vit C.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Ocelot
I don't even have an undertone

gandy frauded med still looks north atlantid.

Indo Nordic can fraud euro easily but those are the exception not the rule. Before the abo mixtures came in :lul:
Indo nordic more specifically can easily larp as Turks

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
Indo nordic more specifically can easily larp as Turks
the very white end of turks. Depending on tan you can also fraud italian, indo nordic prob one of the best phenos imo. Dark features like thick brows and black hair, has white features and the hair quality that curries usually have.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, chaddyboi66 and Jason Voorhees
the very white end of turks. Depending on tan you can also fraud italian, indo nordic prob one of the best phenos imo. Dark features like thick brows and black hair, has white features and the hair quality that curries usually have.
Yea the ones with coloured eyes. It's a top tier pheno imo not just for ethnics but in general .Ideal colouring and dark features

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Yea the ones with coloured eyes. It's a top tier pheno imo not just for ethnics but in general .Ideal colouring and dark features
yup I think its way better than north atlantid even though it has similarities, has white features, has the best features you can think of all in one + the tribes with those phenos are tall.

IMO the best pheno is this, has exotic halo yet not failod as ethnic because its probably the best pheno in the world that still passes as euro + all the ideal dark features.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, chaddyboi66 and Jason Voorhees
yup I think its way better than north atlantid even though it has similarities, has white features, has the best features you can think of all in one + the tribes with those phenos are tall.

IMO the best pheno is this, has exotic halo yet not failod as ethnic because its probably the best pheno in the world that still passes as euro + all the ideal dark features.
View attachment 1137235
I personally think Dalofaelid is the best and I wouldn't go that far as to compare them with Atlantids but Indo nordic isn’t that far behind tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
I personally think Dalofaelid is the best and I wouldn't go that far as to compare them with Atlantids but Indo nordic isn’t that far behind tbh
Idk man the exotic halo is real as fuck, the rarity of an indo nordic chad makes up for everything. It's the pheno that still looks white to normies and european but has exotic halo because it doesn't look north atlantid. Dark features and thick brows as well.

Women love collecting rare chads like shiny pokemons :lul: Amnesia made a thread about it as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Truth be told even if an Indian has light skin tone he will always lack the undertone of the med pheno
View attachment 1137210View attachment 1137211
yeah I have a similar skin tone to the dude on the right, if a bit less olive-toned
crazy how such a minor difference in skin tone makes a big difference in looks
How much iu of beta carotene did you take every day and how long were you taking it for before stopping
I eat two-three large carrots daily. It might've had a minor difference at best.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13197 and SubhumanCurrycel
Astaxanthin and Lycopene. Both are more potent that beta carotene and it will 100% change ur undertones.
What do these do? Does it tan your skin like melanotan or change your coloring to be more reddish? I get reddish undertones sometimes when using Retin-A but it doesn't last. Do you recommend Astaxanthin?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife