is it even possible to get a longer straighter ramus without surgery ?

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
title tbh
in puberty
am subhuman
jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kingston and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
No, only with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
chew

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Warlow, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
There is no such thing is a "sloped ramus" jfl.

That's just fat changing the shadow alignment.

Also chew.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and St. Wristcel
A7EAA464 79BD 4ADF AD19 B814D49EB9FF

chew brah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 8165, joeveniro and 3 others
@The Bleach Pill
whats funny

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, St. Wristcel and Ocelot
Chew man my Ramus got definitely bigger from chewing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9344, randomvanish and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and hairyballscel
You know that this doesn’t means that making ur massetere bigger will makes your rammus bigger right???
It just proves that as the muscle is genetically bigger it requires more space to be attached on and so the rammus gonna be bigger.

Chewing won’t do shit

• +1
Reactions: grooxx, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10536 and 4 others
Another banger thread from @St. Wristcel !

chew, test, if those don't do it chin wing

• Love it
You know that this doesn’t means that making ur massetere bigger will makes your rammus bigger right???
It just proves that as the muscle is genetically bigger it requires more space to be attached on and so the rammus gonna be bigger.

Chewing won’t do shit

The bigger your masseters the bigger your Ramus will Be. Of course the Ramus will need time to adapt to the Stress and get bigger. Your Bones in the face are Always remodelling the Younger you are the faster the Results will come.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 10097
Get reincarnated,

as Ramus the third, the famed Roman emperor, known for his exceptional... eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
The bigger your masseters the bigger your Ramus will Be. Of course the Ramus will need time to adapt to the Stress and get bigger. Your Bones in the face are Always remodelling the Younger you are the faster the Results will come.
Genetically you can get as bis as ur genes allow. It won’t work because your fuckking massetere wouldn’t expand to create more bones.
Don’t be retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joje123, Deleted member 10536, randomvanish and 3 others
whats your opinion on this matter?
Chewing does stress the mandible and will cause it to adapt over time, this includes the ramus.. A potential pitfall is that masseters will hypertrophy faster than the mandible is going to change its shape, which means that many will be discouraged from pursuing chewing long enough to see skeletal change in fear of overgrowing their masseters.. Furthermore, chewing for a couple of hours a day may not compare to softly clenching the teeth together 12+ hours a day, which is what was done in the following case:

There are lots of cases online of people developing longer ramus from bruxism, which suggest that the length of the ramus depends on the extent to which the masticatory muscles are used moreso than genes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 10536 and 3 others

Chewing won’t do shit
The study doesn’t prove chewing, it shows bigger masseter = longer, more angular ramus. The theory is if you chew your masseter will get bigger which eventually will cause the ramus to remodel and get longer/more angular. Don’t think there’s any studies but I haven’t looked, but it doesn’t hurt to try chewing before getting implants (unless u have malocclusion or fucked tmj)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Sam123
The study doesn’t prove chewing, it shows bigger masseter = longer, more angular ramus. The theory is if you chew your masseter will get bigger which eventually will cause the ramus to remodel and get longer/more angular. Don’t think there’s any studies but I haven’t looked, but it doesn’t hurt to try chewing before getting implants (unless u have malocclusion or fucked tmj)
Highly doubt this is doable after puberty. Only stuff like MSE etc would work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10097
Genetically you can get as bis as ur genes allow. It won’t work because your fuckking massetere wouldn’t expand to create more bones.
Don’t be retarded

Wtf you dont know shit. Look at Bodybuilders or Tennis Players they all have bigger Bones because of
Don’t be retarded

Pls shut Up you dont know Shit🤣.

• +1
Highly doubt this is doable after puberty. Only stuff like MSE etc would work
Ye ur right after puberty remodeling still happens but very slowly. Might have to chew for a few years or something to get longe ramus idk jfl. But it should work for @St. Wristcel since he is in puberty unless he has malocclusion or tmd problems

• +1
Ye ur right after puberty remodeling still happens but very slowly. Might have to chew for a few years or something to get longe ramus idk jfl. But it should work for @St. Wristcel since he is in puberty unless he has malocclusion or tmd problems
Exactly, years ago at 19 or so I would chew mastic gum 20 pieces (srs) on each side for 2 hours so for 4 hours / day and after 6 months nothing happened and I gave the fuck up. Only surgery worked for me

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 10097
I forgot to mention hgh + Test (dht) + chewing + mewing = pitbull jaw.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and hairyballscel
Chewing does stress the mandible and will cause it to adapt over time, this includes the ramus.. A potential pitfall is that masseters will hypertrophy faster than the mandible is going to change its shape,
yhh i thought about this, i think i have a stack which can help bone remodel quicker which would get around this problem
Furthermore, chewing for a couple of hours a day may not compare to softly clenching the teeth together 12+ hours a day, which is what was done in the following case:

1604755940284.png

There are lots of cases online of people developing longer ramus from bruxism, which suggest that the length of the ramus depends on the extent to which the masticatory muscles are used moreso than genes.
need to start clenching tbh, thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Good_Little_Goy
@Good_Little_Goy u need to skool @hairyballscel he is actin up again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Good_Little_Goy

Chewing won’t do shit
ur retarded as fuck ngl

jfl the "muscle is genetically bigger" nigga stfu

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Sam123 and Good_Little_Goy
Wtf you dont know shit. Look at Bodybuilders or Tennis Players they all have bigger Bones because of

Pls shut Up you dont know Shit🤣.
The cooe is too string in this one. Damn im sorry he is such a retard

• +1
ur retarded as fuck ngl

jfl the "muscle is genetically bigger" nigga stfu
Go preparing those smoothie for big cumshot. You gonna need it to fill ur brain with something

• +1
ur gay as fuck ngl

the fact that you searched up "black guys sucking white guys toes" or whatever shoud get you banned, and don't try some bullshit excuse like "some one sent it to me" or "i just stumbled on it"

fag2x tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Insecure03, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
ur gay as fuck ngl

the fact that you searched up "black guys sucking white guys toes" or whatever shoud get you banned, and don't try some bullshit excuse like "some one sent it to me" or "i just stumbled on it"

fag2x tbh
u r the one sucking on my toes doe you turbo faggot subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o and St. Wristcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, St. Wristcel and Sam123