Is it even worth learning another language if you already speak English?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
You can go to most of Europe and get by fine with just English and of course USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK. Only places where it will be hard is some parts of Asia, Africa and South America. I thought about trying to learn Chinese but it will take a long time and be extremely hard and I don't see myself ever living in China anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
If you want to actually move to another country, its absolutly necessary to learn the language.

Otherwise not really, for South Americamaxxing Spanish is essential though, cause the english levels are poor.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
If you want to actually move to another country, its absolutly necessary to learn the language.

Otherwise not really, for South Americamaxxing Spanish is essential though, cause the english levels are poor.
yeah that's what I thought as well. If I was going to move to say China then yeah I would learn it. It would be easier as well as I would be surrounded by chinese media, people etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Yes. Even if you know few words it is huge plus. Imagine you going to Spain on holidays, talking with some girls only in english and then second option where you use some basic spanish words. Second option mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
think u just need basic chinese then if u live there u will learn it by interacting with locals

for me i only need english since i dont plan to move out of a english country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18931
You can go to most of Europe and get by fine with just English and of course USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK. Only places where it will be hard is some parts of Asia, Africa and South America. I thought about trying to learn Chinese but it will take a long time and be extremely hard and I don't see myself ever living in China anyway.
Yeah, I would learn a language. It can improve logical thinking, focus & IQ

"The present study intended to investigate the question of whether there is any probable relationship between the use of language learning strategy by L2 learners and the construct of MI. The findings indicate that such a relationship does exist,"

Last edited:
No u dont need to learn one, but if ur doing stupid stuff like playing video games or beating it for 2 hours a day, just put that time into learning a language like spanish my man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
No u dont need to learn one, but if ur doing stupid stuff like playing video games or beating it for 2 hours a day, just put that time into learning a language like spanish my man
Spanish mogs chinese?

Spanish mogs chinese?
In the US it does. I think the two best languages you can learn is spanish (practical) or french (best romance language)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back