Is it even worth talking to women before ascension?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
I’m gonna ascend in a couple months is it even worth trying to talk to women before that? I’ll probably get rejected but it would be kinda funny watching the women that rejected me fine after my ascension

• +1
Reactions: thecel and poopoohead
No but you won't even get ascension so I suggest going ER

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DawgyDawg, EggKing, thecel and 2 others
stop coping, talk to girls while ascending

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, DawgyDawg, thecel and 1 other person
You need to preserve your psyche so you don't forever end up an abused dog mentally so don't

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I’m gonna ascend in a couple months is it even worth trying to talk to women before that? I’ll probably get rejected but it would be kinda funny watching the women that rejected me fine after my ascension
being NT is important

• +1
Reactions: DawgyDawg
i personally even said no to some women just because i wanna ascend before i deserve any women. Or atleast be done with all softmaxes. Its pretty retarted but i think most would understand

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Thorsten, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
i personally even said no to some women just because i wanna ascend before i deserve any women. Or atleast be done with all softmaxes. Its pretty retarted but i think most would understand
I used to do this I was a htn and thought I was gonna ascend to chad so I turned down every woman who wasn’t 8+ I regret that now after descending and getting no advances from women anymore

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, AscensionCel and depressionmaxxing
I used to do this I was a htn and thought I was gonna ascend to chad so I turned down every woman who wasn’t 8+ I regret that now after descending and getting no advances from women anymore
nigga you were not htn. i didnt have high standards, i just felt too disgusted of myself to do anything

nigga you were not htn. i didnt have high standards, i just felt too disgusted of myself to do anything
I was dumb thought I wanted real love instead of hookups and was too good to be a simp (actually make an effort). But I’m gonna ascend again to at least htn but probably chadlite and I won’t waste it this time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and depressionmaxxing
talking to girls is pointless. If they are into you, they initiate

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Yes, because its nice having a before, during and after.
It gives you an indication how you are doing concerning your looksmaxxing efforts.
When I got my chin fillers done a LTB cold approached me in public transport on my way back home; now I know I need to have genioplasty.

Lol at thinking the women that reject you are suddenly gonna regret it once you “ascend”

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and JeromeMorrow
talking to girls is pointless. If they are into you, they initiate
Lol I would have 4-5 slays max if I took this advice. Girls expect men to initiate. They approach maybe 15 guys in their lives lmao especially introverted ones

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Do you want female friends? Apply this question’s answer to your question.

Yes you goof, if you get better looking and don't work on social skills it will not be satisfactory for you. This forum says B's and most people haven't even lived life through a social scene and have no idea how it works. Plenty of average dudes get chicks and they even marry them. Work on your social skills ABOVE looksmaxing, and then looksmax after

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing and thecel
Yes, because its nice having a before, during and after.
It gives you an indication how you are doing concerning your looksmaxxing efforts.
When I got my chin fillers done a LTB cold approached me in public transport on my way back home; now I know I need to have genioplasty.
I don’t even need to talk to them for this all you have to do is make eye contact when your goodlooking they smile sometimes even blush when your mtn or lower they immidiately look away

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy
Just be NT. Never talk about or hint at your ascension

I was dumb thought I wanted real love instead of hookups and was too good to be a simp (actually make an effort). But I’m gonna ascend again to at least htn but probably chadlite and I won’t waste it this time
Real love does not exist. It's all about attraction, genetics and everything. If you're not doing anything interesting rn it's because it was not meant to be.