Is it fine to lose weight at 6'3?

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
I havent finished puberty just found out, meaning i could technically grow more, should I though, or is it better to lose weight now since im a bit fat? Im 18

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
if youre genuinely 6'3 barefoot youre taller than 99% of males so you dont need to worry about height, 6'3 is at the upper end of the ideal range so just focus on your physique

if youre genuinely 6'3 barefoot youre taller than 99% of males so you dont need to worry about height, 6'3 is at the upper end of the ideal range so just focus on your physique
99% is 6'4, 6'3 is like 96.7%

i dont even want to be really tall like 6'6 just a decent height for life

ask a nigga thats 6'3

ask a nigga thats 6'3
idk im 6'3 and im taller than 97-98% of men its decent though the idea of being taller is kinda cool too

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I havent finished puberty just found out, meaning i could technically grow more, should I though, or is it better to lose weight now since im a bit fat? Im 18
Yes lose weight

You're very very fat wtf fatass

Lose weight ASAP!!! Don't eat for a whole week. Starvemaxx.

Yes lose weight

You're very very fat wtf fatass

Lose weight ASAP!!! Don't eat for a whole week. Starvemaxx.
starvemaxxing has more disadvantages than benefits

one way to hairloss

stop spreading misinformation

starvemaxxing has more disadvantages than benefits

one way to hairloss

stop spreading misinformation
No go starvemaxx NOW.

You're fat no girl will ever love you if you were fat

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
yes

got it, technically am a bit over it but now is definitely the time to lose weight

ive been eating goyslop for the past months lol

changed up my entire diet from square one to 100

got it, technically am a bit over it but now is definitely the time to lose weight

ive been eating goyslop for the past months lol

changed up my entire diet from square one to 100
just eat healthy lean meat and vegetables

lean grass fed beef is good?

i try not to eat too much either
I also started all of this a few days ago I immediately feel better, less depression more sunlight exercise etc

99% is 6'4, 6'3 is like 96.7%

i dont even want to be really tall like 6'6 just a decent height for life
fym just a decent height you are literally almost the perfect height just slightly too tall

fym just a decent height you are literally almost the perfect height just slightly too tall
calling 6'3 too tall is cope

i would not want to be 6 foot, 6'2 maybe.....

calling 6'3 too tall is cope

i would not want to be 6 foot, 6'2 maybe.....
according to almost every single piece of research 6'0/6'1 is the ideal height, they have near perfect universal appeal and are the perfect heights to build an ideal physique, once you start getting taller not only does height based appeal go down, your physique also gets worse, also at 6'0/6'1 you can still fraud to 6'3 or more if you really wanna be taller and you would still have a better physique, if youre 6'3/6'4 you do the same with your physique

according to almost every single piece of research 6'0/6'1 is the ideal height, they have near perfect universal appeal and are the perfect heights to build an ideal physique, once you start getting taller not only does height based appeal go down, your physique also gets worse, also at 6'0/6'1 you can still fraud to 6'3 or more if you really wanna be taller and you would still have a better physique, if youre 6'3/6'4 you do the same with your physique
cope like the pope

those studies that suggest 6'0/6'1 are in countries where average height is 5'9, in europe its about 5'11 hence 6'2/6'3

cope like the pope

those studies that suggest 6'0/6'1 are in countries where average height is 5'9, in europe its about 5'11 hence 6'2/6'3
5'9 is the average height in usa and most of europe, besides you want to be tall for women right? and on average women want a man 8 inches taller than them, and the average female height in usa and europe is 5'4-5'5 so 6'0-6'1 would be the ideal desired male height for the average woman

5'9 is the average height in usa and most of europe, besides you want to be tall for women right? and on average women want a man 8 inches taller than them, and the average female height in usa and europe is 5'4-5'5 so 6'0-6'1 would be the ideal desired male height for the average woman
lol bs

lean grass fed beef is good?

i try not to eat too much either
yes that should be good. and try to cook red meat in its own fat. and serve it with potato/rice/vegetable/mushroom/fruit. but try to not exclusively just eat beef and have some eggs chicken dairy etc whatever u like. and just eat that good healthy shit and have a burger once in awhile u should be good

6'0 and 6'1 have the highest overall appeal this has been studied
6’0 has lost its meaning cus u got 5’9-5’10 guys saying they’re 6ft

6’0 has lost its meaning cus u got 5’9-5’10 guys saying they’re 6ft
ok and it doesnt change the fact they are still physically 5'9 and 5'10 lmfao attraction isnt based on what height you tell people you are its based on what height you actually are so if youre 6'0 you will be more attractive than a guy thats 5'9 doesnt matter if he says hes 6'3 and you say youre 5'2

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
yes that should be good. and try to cook red meat in its own fat. and serve it with potato/rice/vegetable/mushroom/fruit. but try to not exclusively just eat beef and have some eggs chicken dairy etc whatever u like. and just eat that good healthy shit and have a burger once in awhile u should be good
I cook the beef mostly with spaghetti in extra virgin olive oil