Is it fine to use a derma roller more than 1x a week?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I feel like 1x a week is barley anything
goal is to reduce fine lines though so i dont know how much is actually needed without messing up your skin barrier . Pretty much just been spamming retinol after

I feel like 1x a week is barley anything
goal is to reduce fine lines though so i dont know how much is actually needed without messing up your skin barrier . Pretty much just been spamming retinol after
dont use derma roller to reduce fine lines

why it increases collagen by 400%
idk simply never worked for me, what i found best to get rid of my fine lines was going to sleep early at 10:30pm and avoiding blue light for about an hour before sleep, sounds basic as fuck but it definitely works. blue light especially in the dark fucks up ur face and so does going to sleep late doesnt matter if u sleep for 8 hours

idk simply never worked for me, what i found best to get rid of my fine lines was going to sleep early at 10:30pm and avoiding blue light for about an hour before sleep, sounds basic as fuck but it definitely works. blue light especially in the dark fucks up ur face and so does going to sleep late doesnt matter if u sleep for 8 hours
It didn't work for you that's why you don't recommend it. Sound science boyo.

It didn't work for you that's why you don't recommend it. Sound science boyo.
exactly u get me, nah tbf ive just never seen any actual good results from anyone with derma rolling finelines, definitely works with eyebrows tho

Has anyone reported any negative effects of dermarolling? I might start doing this again.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Has anyone reported any negative effects of dermarolling? I might start doing this again.
I dont see why it would if you know what you’re doing , dermatologist say it can if you dont clean your dermaroller or your derma rolling with acne . For small fine lines it could be legit

• +1
Reactions: boss8055