is it fucking over

arhaaam

arhaaam

Iron
using a salicylic acid face wash but its not going well. what can i do to improve?

i went to a dermatologist and got my skin checked and he gave a facewash, moisturiser and using acne cream but came here for help. should i take accutane?

Attachments

• IMG_6815.jpeg
    IMG_6815.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 0
fart

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, deepfrieddog, nathan and 1 other person
did you take accutane before?

im 14 rn and thats entirely on my forehead
continue with normal skincare routine facewash and moisturiser maybe change the products and see if other products work better for you and if nothing works start taking accutane

using a salicylic acid face wash but its not going well. what can i do to improve?

i went to a dermatologist and got my skin checked and he gave a facewash, moisturiser and using acne cream but came here for help. should i take accutane?
I cleared up my forehead acne with benzoyl peroxide, only thing that helped
But do what your dermatologist says for a couple weeks and see what happens

fix ur gut health and stop eating junk before you fuck up your puberty by hopping on accutane

I cleared up my forehead acne with benzoyl peroxide, only thing that helped
But do what your dermatologist says for a couple weeks and see what happens
i have to go to him again at 22 july

fix ur gut health and stop eating junk before you fuck up your puberty by hopping on accutane
yea good thing i literally had fried chicken today 💀

• So Sad
Reactions: mistermogger
i have to go to him again at 22 july
Yea keep usin your stuff until then, if it doesn’t get better he’ll help you out:feelsgood:it’s his job

had a similar experience at your age up until late teens. for me, it was mostly hormonal and stress induced. certain foods would trigger breakouts (carb and fat heavy foods like greasy pizza or milk). if i had a lot of homework due at the end of a week or a bunch of tests coming up at the same time, i'd also break out.

the biggest things that helped were tanning my face (go outside for an entire day or two) so it wasn't as soft, not rubbing my face, making sure my hair wasn't greasy or at least on my face at night, and changing pillow case or sleeping on a clean towel every few days.

i didn't know about accutane and probably couldn't bare going through the process at that age anyways. it seems to work wonders for most responders though, however, i can't speak to using it.

DONT TAKE ACCUTANE, SALICLYC WASH FACE FOR 1-2 WEEKS IF NO RESULTS TRY BENZOL PEROXIDE FACE WASH