Is it gay to hang pictures of Chico on my wall?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Meme1
Meme2
Meme3
Meme4

I printed these pictures out and stuck them on my wall. My father told me to take them down because they make me look like a faggot.
I told the cunt that he's a closeted homo himself and that i'm just mirin his aesthetics. They're there to motivate me and nothing else.
Every day when I wake up I want these pictures to guide me through my looksmaxxing journey. Show me exactly why the struggles of looksmaxxing will pay off in the end. I want the first and last thing that I see each day to be pictures of this perfect specimen that I am striving to become.

@needsolution
@Vidyacoper
@Chicofan
@Chico Chicowski

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Reoa, chadpreetcel123 and 32 others
fucking faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, prgfromnl, Chadelite and 6 others
meme3-jpg.312470

look at them mirrin fckk

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Look at his ass fucking joke.

• +1
I assmog him

• +1
No it's high T tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, DianabolDownie, Chadelite and 4 others
Rope

• +1
Not gay
U Just mirin
Ur dad gay

Your mom is also gay

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3795
nah not at all bro, i do something similar
i have this picture taped to one side of my pillow, each morning when i wake up i turn my pillow over and this is how i get my motivation, i also look at this picture each night before i sleep and i think knowing that this beautiful picture of chico is lying below my head is what's been fuelling my nice dreams lately:
C24c46a61f3c25dd877d4ef7ce414e04

i also have this picture printed on my mug that i drink from in the morning and throughout the day, after brushing my teeth and pouring myself a nice cup of milk i drink it with my lips pressed firmly on ceramic just centimetres away from chico:
Fe6a12b65ee8e8e87e3e1981223bb103

my family's been giving me a lot of trouble for this recently, i guess our families are both just stupid and judgemental
its admiring aesthetics and getting motivation, its nothing homosexual because im not attracted to men

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexHeally, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 2227 and 11 others
i have this picture taped to one side of my pillow, each morning when i wake up i turn my pillow over and this is how i get my motivation, i also look at this picture each night before i sleep and i think knowing that this beautiful picture of chico is lying below my head is what's been fuelling my nice dreams lately:
View attachment 312518
i also have this picture printed on my mug that i drink from in the morning and throughout the day, after brushing my teeth and pouring myself a nice cup of milk i drink it with my lips pressed firmly on ceramic just centimetres away from chico:
View attachment 312522

my family's been giving me a lot of trouble for this recently, i guess our families are both just stupid and judgemental
its admiring aesthetics and getting motivation, its nothing homosexual because im not attracted to men
Please tell me your joking

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
View attachment 312518
View attachment 312522

Exactly. Based and high T. I'm about to order my Chico dildo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Chadelite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Dd5

• +1
stop worhipping this subhuman
I can give you a poster of gandy if you want

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Kingkellz and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's not gay. I have pictures of barrett and o'pry framed and hanged on my shower walls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, DianabolDownie, Chadelite and 4 others
Wtf bro?

• +1
Very based I might do this too

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3795
Nigga NO it's not. It's been proven that visualization is key to achieving your goals. You'll not looksmax unless you have a clear idea of what your ideal self would look like.

4905BA5600000578-5383465-That_s_a_bit_cheeky_The_runway_sensation_wasn_t_shy_to_showcase_-a-11_1518477244531.jpg

You see this? This is my phone wallpaper. Not a day goes by without me looking at it like 30 times. By far the easiest way to stay on track and not give up. Word.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, didntreadlol, Tiddlywink and 2 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Sounds completely ok to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
You know with the amount of closet fags on this forum

I completely believe this thread is not larp

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 3795
No she fucking isn't also

She isnt gonna shag you for saying that
Really liked her in that commerical, and we will see about second, maybe she will, who knows lol

Last edited:
Its normal, just dont skip showers and keep respecting women.

• +1
I should start making retarded threads from now on in order to reactionmaxx tbh

• +1
I have a full body pillow print of Chico that I fall sleep next to every night. I see nothing wrong with this.

• +1