Is it good to be younger or older looking as a 19 year old?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I can pass for 17 now that I cut my hair a bit. I don’t look 19 at all. Is it better to look younger at my age or older?

most of the actors cast in hollywood movies for teenager roles are/look like theyre 25

except for spiderman ones

Everyone wants to looks younger

I think looking a bit older is good. If u look younger than your age at 19 people are not going to respect u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I can pass for 17 now that I cut my hair a bit. I don’t look 19 at all. Is it better to look younger at my age or older?
When youre young its better looking older, when youre old its better looking younger.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 245
I'm 19 and also looks like 16-17, I used to hate it but now I like it.
The age pill is brutal and we will experience it later.
It's also better for jbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I'm 19 and also looks like 16-17, I used to hate it but now I like it.
The age pill is brutal and we will experience it later.
It's also better for jbs
Yeah true i guess. I just need to keep my collagen levels up and fix my undereye area.

At 19 you wanna be older looking. I looked 14 at 19 and it was depressing as fuck.

• +1
you always want balance between masc/dom and prettyboy appeal. if ur manlet and small frame you want to look more mature facially so your appeal is broader. if the opposite u want to look younger

At 19 you want to look 19. Its near a perfect age.

• +1
It's good to be attractive. None of this type shit matters to females.

I'm 21 and have been told I look like I'm 17 so jfl. I've got kinda the Jared Leto phenotype going (low ipd prettyboy) so that's probably why

you always want balance between masc/dom and prettyboy appeal. if ur manlet and small frame you want to look more mature facially so your appeal is broader. if the opposite u want to look younger
6’1 with 20.5” bideltoid.
At 19 you wanna be older looking. I looked 14 at 19 and it was depressing as fuck.
Well that’s very extreme. I don’t look like a freshman in high school lol