Is it good to have the Clark Kent phenotype as a Turk living in France?

D

Deleted member 3702

Kraken
No it's actually really bad - rope or cope

No it's actually really bad - rope or cope

No, but it must be a bonus that the girl is shocked when I tell her that I am Turkish while she sees Tom Weelinglite in front of her?

No, but it must be a bonus that the girl is shocked when I tell her that I am Turkish while she sees Tom Weelinglite in front of her?
You’re not truly turkish then, probably mixed in with some other balkan/european countries (same here)

You’re not truly turkish then, probably mixed in with some other balkan/european countries (same here)

I feel totally Turkish and I'm proud to be, but yes, my father side is descending from the Caucasus

I feel totally Turkish and I'm proud to be, but yes, my father side is descending from the Caucasus
Then you are not a Turk lol, but yeah it's different being proud being a citizen of Turkey

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Then you are not a Turk lol, but yeah it's different being proud being a citizen of Turkey
If on the mother side I am a real Turk my sister has the hunter's eyes because we are a mixture of real Turk and Caucasian

But yes I'm not anatolian in the end

If on the mother side I am a real Turk my sister has the hunter's eyes because we are a mixture of real Turk and Caucasian
Doesn't matter, even your mother is not more then 50% turk, there are no 100% turks in Turkey, no such things, Turkey is a meme country

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3526 and turkproducer
what is a “turk” to you? I’m in italy rn and see ppl who look not too far off to arabs and some ppl who look more german.. is one not italian and the other is? lol
Doesn't matter, even your mother is not more then 50% turk, there are no 100% turks in Turkey, no such things, Turkey is a meme country
Negro so is whatever balkan country that turkey forced u to become muslim too, you’re not fully whatever balkan country you come from as well lol

With us the eyes of semi-bridled hunters typical of real Turkish are hereditary so I guess I am the pure product of Eurasism

what type of question is this jfl. if u look like kent clark or gl and gl is gl anywhere

what is a “turk” to you? I’m in italy rn and see ppl who look not too far off to arabs and some ppl who look more german.. is one not italian and the other is? lol

Negro so is whatever balkan country that turkey forced u to become muslim too, you’re not fully whatever balkan country you come from as well lol
For me a turk is someone that has more then 50% turkish dna, and in western Turkey (which is the most developed region), there is no such thing as someone with more then 50% central asian dna, the average is around 10 to 25%. Can you really call yourself a turk when you have 70% greek dna and only 10% turkish for example?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3526
For me a turk is someone that has more then 50% turkish dna, and in western Turkey (which is the most developed region), there is no such thing as someone with more then 50% central asian dna, the average is around 10 to 25%. Can you really call yourself a turk when you have 70% greek dna and only 10% turkish for example?
there’s no such thing as someone with “turkish dna” turkey has been a country with lots of admixtures of different pheno.

Some are more similar to arabs (kurds and kurd mixture/syrian mixture
some are similar to greeks
some are similar to balkan muslims
some are similar to tatars/gook russians😂

And most have a mixture of all this, your definition is autistic. It’s like saying spain is meme country because some look arab and others look german

what type of question is this jfl. if u look like kent clark or gl and gl is gl anywhere
Yes i'm rather gl but in my opinion as a Turk who look like Clark Kent I am statusmaxxed

Yes i'm rather gl but in my opinion as a Turk who look like Clark Kent I am statusmaxxed
what’s the point of this thread then

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Are Americans English now because they aren’t natives lmao stfu you’re whatever you’re born from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
there’s no such thing as someone with “turkish dna” turkey has been a country with lots of admixtures of different pheno.

And most have a mixture of all this, your definition is autistic. It’s like saying spain is meme country because some look arab and others look german

Which region are you from, my brother?
what’s the point of this thread then
It's important to have opinion of PSL family

But thats not my point, it's ok if you consider yourself turkish like that okay. What i found annoying about your country is the islamic hating turanist, that are pan turkic nationalist. The whole idea is extremely retarded when majority of turks are slavs, greeks or anatolians by descent. For example there is this retarded girl that has bosniak descent, she is blond with blue eyes and follows the turanist theory jflz her great grandfather migrated to turkey from Serbia in the 1930's

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3526
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
defecation thread, take your own life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2810
Are Americans English now because they aren’t natives lmao stfu you’re whatever you’re born from
Never go full retard you low iq monkey. The americam continent is different because USA is an artificial created country that is built by immigrants of all nations around the world. If i get an american citizenship i am immediately an american because there is no american ethnicity. While for Turkey and Europe overall it's much different. If some african came to Serbia and got serbian citizenship, he would never be considered Serbian because you jave to have ancestral history on that land and be part of the european white race

• Woah
But thats not my point, it's ok if you consider yourself turkish like that okay. What i found annoying about your country is the islamic hating turanist, that are pan turkic nationalist. The whole idea is extremely retarded when majority of turks are slavs, greeks or anatolians by descent. For example there is this retarded girl that has bosniak descent, she is blond with blue eyes and follows the turanist theory jflz her great grandfather migrated to turkey from Serbia in the 1930's
Turanism is beautiful and would be beneficial even as a descendant of Serbian so she is right, I have blue eyes and pale white skin, but as a Turkish citizen, I share his culture and his story and wear it proudly and sorry i'm englishcel
defecation thread, take your own life

your life is worth less than my thread
No pics no care
jfl if you think I'll post pictures of me here

Turanism is beautiful and would be beneficial even as a descendant of Serbian so she is right, I have blue eyes and pale white skin, but as a Turkish citizen, I share his culture and his story and wear it proudly and sorry i'm englishcel

your life is worth less than my thread
Turanism is not beautiful because majority of Turkey is not more then 50% turkish. How can a 100% slavic bosnian follow Turanism? It's just retarded. Turkey was originally created to be a safe heaven for Anatolian and Balkan muslims, turk was a synonym for a sunni muslim. For instance bosnians and albanians were called turks in the past, even today by balkan nazis

• Woah
Turanism is not beautiful because majority of Turkey is not more then 50% turkish. How can a 100% slavic bosnian follow Turanism? It's just retarded. Turkey was originally created to be a safe heaven for Anatolian and Balkan muslims, turk was a synonym for a sunni muslim. For instance bosnians and albanians were called turks in the past, even today by balkan nazis
Turanism is not even Turk at the base it is an ideology which gathers the peoples of Turk and Finno-Ugric languages

Turanism is not even Turk at the base it is an ideology which gathers the peoples of Turk and Finno-Ugric languages
Eh, i just find it sad how i have 30 family members in Turkey that are 100% slavs but have turkish names and surnames, and my cousins there don't even know bosnian, horrible jfl. I bet their children will totally forget they are slavs and think they descent from Central Asia

• Woah
If you look like Henry Cavill then it doesn't matter where you are it's always good

Eh, i just find it sad how i have 30 family members in Turkey that are 100% slavs but have turkish names and surnames, and my cousins there don't even know bosnian, horrible jfl. I bet their children will totally forget they are slavs and think they descent from Central Asia

They were not slave my ancestors for example migrated from the Russian Empire to the Ottoman Empire 400-300 years ago when they became Muslims
If you look like Henry Cavill then it doesn't matter where you are it's always good
I'm Tom Weelinglite with better eyes