Is it halo to post my poems on my Instagram?

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
This is an example of something I posted, I'm wondering how girls will react. I've also posted much longer poems.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27544, hattrick and 6 others
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: NO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27544, ascension and 3 others
Your version of Mein Kampf when tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, IvanIvanIvanIvan, hattrick and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Deleted member 27544, IvanIvanIvanIvan and 2 others
So you guys think "being neurotypical" means being a doofus who doesn't care about anything than dumb shallow stuff?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
if you're a chad you can do whatever but if you're anything other than gandy you'll look like a clown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27544, Deleted member 29078 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 27544 and 2 others
So you guys think "being neurotypical" means being a doofus who doesn't care about anything than dumb shallow stuff?
Yes because that’s how people are these days writing poems was the meta hundreds of years ago but keep writing poems women aren’t all there is to life

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 8758, ascension and 2 others
Women adore this type of stuff go for it op theirs nothing more attractive than a greased up hitler poet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27544 and 4 others

you have potential bro all you have to do is change hairstyle, please get rid of the Adolf Hitler lookin ass cut

and dye your eyebrows dark brown, huge looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, FutureSlayer and hattrick
well, i think you would receive some likes from them, but thats it.
its not like they're going to come to your DM and start complimenting you and asking more about it.

bro, one thing i learned in my life is to avoid doing stuff to seek other people's attention.
women, friends, family, anyone.
you can worry about other people's opinions, of course, but try not to make a lot of effort in order to be noted. chances are you're going to be ignored because ppl have other worries and they are going to approach you only if they feel like it..
i made this mistake many times.

if you like writing stuff, dedicate yourself to it genuinely, with passion... set goals and maybe even publish it in more professional platforms dedicated to writing where there're real writers.. instagram is based on instant validation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Elvisandreaa

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
I'm thinking about writing a poem about the girl I like and sending it to her dm.

This is an example of something I posted, I'm wondering how girls will react.

Theres a reason why most of the classic poets are men. 99% of women wont care (except if its your mother.)

What you'd expect:
woman-look-ecstasy-face-blond-59291523.jpg

What you get:
fluoride_stare.jpg

This is what you're up against:
1-14.jpg

I'm thinking about writing a poem about the girl I like and sending it to her dm.
risky youll either come of creepy or she'll cream herself just from the first word you utter good luck!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758

Dont do it. I read a poem I made to a girl when I was 19 but you probably wont get away with it nowadays. I barely got away with it, being gymmaxxed at that age reduced her cringe towards me and I read it in person.

risky youll either come of creepy or she'll cream herself just from the first word you utter good luck!
I've started writing it. These are the first 4 lines

Yes, girls love them a schizo

what the fuck is that font? are you a prisoner?

can't even read that shit my nigga