is it hard to get a 10-20mm bimax advancement?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
Is it dangerous?
Also anyone got any results of this kind of advancement? Id like to see them

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
Is it dangerous?
Also anyone got any results of this kind of advancement? Id like to see them
Make sure to maxx out ccw rotation as thats one of the most important things, if you have anterior alveolar protrusion get genio too(can also be fixed with extractions but thats retarded)

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
What the fuck is that

Also whats ccw explain plz
Pull your lower lip down with your fingers and snap a pic and send it to me, or just google it, as for ccw rotation

F624 06 9781416043898

The thing on the bottom

• +1
Pull your lower lip down with your fingers and snap a pic and send it to me, or just google it, as for ccw rotation

View attachment 3228029
The thing on the bottom
What do the arrows indicate are they pointing at certain bones in the face that need to be moved in the direction of the arrows or are they just indicators of how the triangle formed by points on the face should move after bimax

What do the arrows indicate are they pointing at certain bones in the face that need to be moved in the direction of the arrows or are they just indicators of how the triangle formed by points on the face should move after bimax
Probably the second, have you ever worn braces before?

• +1
Probably the second, have you ever worn braces before?
Yes
Also im not recessed but my maxillas flat, is ccw still a good idea? Does it reduce midface length btw? Cuz mines long asf

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
Yes
Also im not recessed but my maxillas flat
Damn brutal, get an xray and pray to hamza that braces haven't fucked you up(could make it impossible to achieve ccw rotation)

• So Sad
Damn brutal, get an xray and pray to hamza that braces haven't fucked you up(could make it impossible to achieve ccw rotation)
Whys it impossible

Whys it impossible
It doesn't affect everyone but when it does your occlusal planes gets horizontal while your jaws stay downswang which makes it impossible to achieve ccw rotation as the occlusal plane is already horizontal or something like that