Is it impossible to have a regular job if you have no friends/are NOT a normie?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I've NEVER seen a non-NT person work regularly who had no friends or etc. unless this was some lucky position of lonesomeness where they're lone ranger workers or something. Almost every normal jobs require sbeing around people, but I'VE NEVER SEEN a non-NT person with no friends hold a job for long. Jobs, society, people they hate on lesser NTs or non-normies who don't follow all the society's rules to a T.

It's almost like society is built to HATE ON non-NTs and shit even if we do our best to try and appease our slavemasters with work and shit, they don't like us cuz we are not NT and we don't have friends. All guys I know who have jobs ongoing ALWAYS have friends and are NT, I've seen never an exception to date. I mean I can socialize and talk somewhat but I AM NOT A FUCKING NORMIE FFS.

It's over if you are non NT ... YOu will NEED TO WORK FOR YOURSELF AND ALONE 99% of the time or else you will never hold a job long as I have failed to do. I can't be bothered to copy others interests, I like fucking guns, classical music, pro life, right-wing, antigovernment, etc.

It's like everyone DEMANDS you are NT, chummy, likeable and follows normie shit, but once you stray from that you're an outcast who can't have a job ...Fuck this world. If you are an outsider even with some social skills mostly everyone will still hate you unless you're Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
i wouldnt know as ive never worked a proper in person job at the age of 23. but if i had to guess, i'd say youre right. even the most non nt loser loners from my school all seem to be somewhat nt now with social circle and NT in person facing job. idk i guess im just a mega retard. brutal

I'm non-NT incel with a decent job. Working 20 hours in a week for 8 years.

So yeah, it's possible. All my colleagues NT mog me hard tho, or are foids. So, even that I'm surrounded basically almost everyday with NT normies and foids I'm still doing my thing, and never complain.

Staying home with no job just makes me more depressed and suicidal as an lonely incel.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm in compsci and most guys I know are incel. They just hide it good.

Easiest way to tell is when you ask them for their Instagram and they don't have one. They are 100% non-NT.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
I'm in compsci and most guys I know are incel. They just hide it good.

Easiest way to tell is when you ask them for their Instagram and they don't have one. They are 100% non-NT.
Do you have foid classmates tho? I'm also a compsci student and there are 2 of them (out of 40)