is it just me? i dont eat anything for breakfast

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
title, i hate breakfast whats the point of eating if youre already full from last night its like force-feeding yourself , i only drink black coffee

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, CristianT, ChristianChad and 1 other person
yeah same. Breakfast is a scam.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Same, intermittent fasting is good. I just eat one big meal a day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: andy9432, CristianT, Prince88 and 1 other person
Mirin cortisol and adrenaline

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Dainslief, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 14166
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
yeah there's no point in having breakfast if you aren't bulking and even then it's debatable. it's fucking hilarious to me how all the fat cunts think they have to eat breakfast and then they get even fatter from it :lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, CristianT, Deleted member 14166 and 2 others
'Breakfast is the most important meal of the day' was a phrase made up my cereal brands in the 70s to make more profit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sapieeen and Deleted member 14166
I eat just before going to bed and I'm very hungry when I wake up, my first thing to do in the morning is to eat something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Idk I used to never eat breakfast when I was perma bulking with rice and chicken but then when I tried cutting suddenly I got big appetite in the morning and I have an appetite in the morning still so I am used to breakfasts and enjoy eating them

Its actually good for you to skip one meal a day. Look up intermittent fasting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
IF is a scam just eat like a normal person

I have hated eating at breakfast for most of my life. Then I have found a decent solution: a glass of milk with whey proteins.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14166
Ah, by the way, I was inspired by Mussolini (today he would be regarded an ugly man, but he literally fucked a different woman each day of his life, and he started well before statusmaxing as the Duce): in an interview he told that he just drank a glass of milk for breakfast, drinking it rather slowly so that his saliva helped the digestion, because he didn't like and hadn't the time to have a real breakfast, yet this solution gave him a good amount of energy to start the day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and ChristianChad