Is it just me or blackpill makes everyone kinda atheist?

incle

incle

Iron
it’s started with how to get better jaw , now im 15 and spending my teenage years on org , and life are just unfair, like how can god make somebody better than me bcuz of “genetics” like why not me bro? They can get money for just having a good face , the can be famous bcuz they just look better , even messi is the goat of soccer he is like good bcuz of he’s genetics and he said that , some people have body and physique that are just fucking good like david or arnold, like why tf is god making people better than me just like that ez? They literally born with what every they have it’s just unfair bro im literally going to rope I don’t know if life worth it anyway

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener
I asked one dude why hes religious even tho hes blackpilled he said because he was raised in a religious family

• JFL
Reactions: aber
Like im living a bad life Because of something I can't even control:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener
I asked one dude why hes religious even tho hes blackpilled he said because he was raised in a religious family
Most of people are dumb like that, they are religious because they grew up in a religious environment and not because they actually believe in religions

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Why are you letting this site consume your life? go outside you're 15 these are your prime years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., NoLongerHuman and aber
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Why are you letting this site consume your life? go outside you're 15 these are your prime years
Prime years but with bad face with no gf and no friends with some average money so I can’t even do what I want to do , life sucks and unfair

Even some mfs believes in God because they have hope that they will have a better life in heaven (im mfs fr)

right im gonna take you seriously :lul:
The "prime years" you are talking about can be the most brutal years of your life

Prime years but with bad face with no gf and no friends with some average money so I can’t even do what I want to do , life sucks and unfair
1: surgeries exist
2: that's quite normal
3: sucks
4: better than most kids your age.

Just don't let it get to you man, dont rope before you're 18

nihilism is not the same as being atheist.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
1: surgeries exist
2: that's quite normal
3: sucks
4: better than most kids your age.

Just don't let it get to you man, dont rope before you're 18
bro i just said average Average income like i can’t afford surgeries :feelswhy:

Haha, no.
Why not? When you are older you can get a place to rot alone and have some privacy. You dont have to deal with parents screaming at you for getting letters from the police for skipping school after getting bullied and mocked at school by your classmates and teachers

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
bro i just said average Average income like i can’t afford surgeries :feelswhy:
I'm talking later in your life. Obviously you shouldn't get surgery at 15.
+ You are still developing, you won't look the same in the next 3-4 years. I dont know what you look like but I can assure you will ascend naturally.

nihilism is not the same as being atheist.
idk man it’s just hard to believe that there is god , like 4000 thousand religions anyway how tf im going to choose the right one

Why not? When you are older you can get a place to rot alone and dont have to deal with parents screaming at you for getting letters from the police for skipping school after getting bullied and mocked at school by your classmates and teachers
That sounds like a fairytale video-game. I wish adult-hood was as easy as you interpret it

idk man it’s just hard to believe that there is god , like 4000 thousand religions anyway how tf im going to choose the right one
I come from a godless region of the great white north since religions took my ancestors' freedom away so now nobody is religious, except for a few locals and a LOT of immigrants.

That sounds like a fairytale video-game. I wish adult-hood was as easy as you interpret it
Im not saying its easy nigga where did I mention that? Im saying it can be easier than the "prime years". I cant fucking wait to move out so I dont have to deal with my whore mother

Don't let religion consume your whole life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aber
it’s started with how to get better jaw , now im 15 and spending my teenage years on org , and life are just unfair, like how can god make somebody better than me bcuz of “genetics” like why not me bro? They can get money for just having a good face , the can be famous bcuz they just look better , even messi is the goat of soccer he is like good bcuz of he’s genetics and he said that , some people have body and physique that are just fucking good like david or arnold, like why tf is god making people better than me just like that ez? They literally born with what every they have it’s just unfair bro im literally going to rope I don’t know if life worth it anyway
Not you, the Blackpill is inherently nihilistic and that is in line with athiesm. Whereas religion believes in a hope.

Tbh though in the sense of a sovereign God and your role in his plan, there’s no room for crying about what you don’t have. Another point as to why the Blackpill and religion just aren’t compatible.

Someday, all religious users of the forum will have to choose, athiesm or religion. I feel that this forum furthers the notion to choose.

I'm talking later in your life. Obviously you shouldn't get surgery at 15.
+ You are still developing, you won't look the same in the next 3-4 years. I dont know what you look like but I can assure you will ascend
Lol im in bad country so i will not afford it anyway, + u can see my face in my last thread

Not you, the Blackpill is inherently nihilistic and that is in line with athiesm. Whereas religion believes in a hope.

Tbh though in the sense of a sovereign God and your role in his plan, there’s no room for crying about what you don’t have. Another point as to why the Blackpill and religion just aren’t compatible.

Someday, all religious users of the forum will have to choose, athiesm or religion. I feel that this forum furthers the notion to choose.
real I was so religious that i I memorized the Quran (im Muslim or I was idk) but now I don’t even care actually

I was expecting this nigga to be some subhuman but he looks like an average kid jfl this nigga mogs me at 15

exactly, average is bad bro , if u r not htn at least it’s over, I can’t even get a girl all of them want that blue eyes prettyboy bro:feelswah:

exactly, average is bad bro , if u r not htn at least it’s over, I can’t even get a girl all of them want that blue eyes prettyboy bro:feelswah:
Your brainwashed so hard selfban and detox from this forum. You aren't ugly nigga, average is what 50% of the male population would kill to be.

Your brainwashed so hard selfban and detox from this forum. You aren't ugly nigga, average is what 50% of the male population would kill to be.
im not ugly but not good looking too , and girls want a boy who is looking good, so it’s just the same to be subhuman but a little better

real I was so religious that i I memorized the Quran (im Muslim or I was idk) but now I don’t even care actually
I’m religious and the way I justify it is that God made all things good, and evil came as a byproduct. The treatment of unattractive people compared to attractive people is utterly evil. However that’s a consequence of free will, to NOT have free will in my opinion is more cruel of God than giving us free will which leads to these brutal truths.

A lot of religion comes down to just maturity and submitting to God wholly.

it’s over for two of us anyway we will never be chadlite:feelswhy:
Pillow Reaction GIF

Religion is only for those who have ascended

stupid nigga. I'm 25. you are 15. You have 10 years ahead of me and enough time from now on to make all this happen. and if you are my age, you are still considered young. If you rot, you will never experience it. how are you youngcels so retarded?

greycel convention in here i see, short answer is because they're midwits, long answer is because they're midwits