is it just me or does anyone else here feel like they cant study at all

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
like bro i legit cant do like more then 20 mins in a row of studying without my mind shutting off, THIS IS IN UNI btw. meanwhile ill know of niggas that study 6 hours per day like cmon. shit makes no sense, i feel like im bound to be a falirue cause of this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, iblamehumphrey, twojei and 1 other person
adderall

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and Zenis
Photo 2024 08 16 17 25 38

thats my plan

what should i tell the pshyc when i have the meeting with them to get my hands on it
just say u can never focus and u always have to reread things and take forever on it basically say u can never focus on reading and school and its hurting ur grades and life its not hard at all

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
like bro i legit cant do like more then 20 mins in a row of studying without my mind shutting off, THIS IS IN UNI btw. meanwhile ill know of niggas that study 6 hours per day like cmon. shit makes no sense, i feel like im bound to be a falirue cause of this
Use pomodoro timer and see if that helps.

When I was on nofap for 30+ days my energy levels were fucking insane and I would be laser focused.

I just recently discussed my hobbies and were all productive things that I did until I relapsed and then did it again until my T went down and energy levels were dogshit.

Also stress levels have risen.

Need to get back on this
:feelswhat:

• +1
i wish i was like fucking giga iq mogger atleast so i wouldnt have to worry about studying man but god couldnt even give me that
same i have 70 iq peanut brain

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and PlayersGetPlayed
You have to enjoy the subject you're studying on. If you're really interested in it it'll also become easier.

• +1
Studying isnt natural why would you like it

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
just say u can never focus and u always have to reread things and take forever on it basically say u can never focus on reading and school and its hurting ur grades and life its not hard at all
that wouldnt even be a lie lmao. i need this shit asap atleast before mid terms in a month
Use pomodoro timer and see if that helps.

When I was on nofap for 30+ days my energy levels were fucking insane and I would be laser focused.

I just recently discussed my hobbies and were all productive things that I did until I relapsed and then did it again until my T went down and energy levels were dogshit.

Also stress levels have risen.

Need to get back on this
:feelswhat:
whats a pomodoro timer

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits and tombradylover
I either don't study at all or I study like a maniac for 12 hours straight every day, no in between ever. I have to be obsessed with something in order to do it, but when I get in that zone I always do it well.

I either don't study at all or I study like a maniac for 12 hours straight every day, no in between ever. I have to be obsessed with something in order to do it, but when I get in that zone I always do it well.
change your pfp, stop worshipping that bitch

that wouldnt even be a lie lmao. i need this shit asap atleast before mid terms in a month

whats a pomodoro timer
Set a time for 20 minutes of pure focus and then you get a 5 minute break.

This repeats 4 times before you get a 15-20 minute break .

I did it and it helped but later on I felt like just laser focusing through everything without breaks as nofap helped a lot back then.

Telling you hop on nofap if you haven't and don't count the days just reflect monthly.

• +1
change your pfp, stop worshipping that bitch
Why does everyone hate this random foid, like you are the forth person today that told me this lol I blocked all the others but I will try to have a nice convo now. idk who this is really, why is she so controversial?

b
Why does everyone hate this random foid, like you are the forth person today that told me this lol I blocked all the others but I will try to have a nice convo now. idk who this is really, why is she so controversial?
basicelly shes an attention whore that trys to get free valdation from incels

• Ugh..
Reactions: illusivespirits
Is she a tiktoker who lip syncs?

Keep grinding , keep hustling and shoot for your dreams
Never give up bhai

THEY fried your attention span :feelsohgod:

clown ass nigga just live offline for a week

basicelly shes an attention whore that trys to get free valdation from incels
I'm not really an incel so I don't really care tbh , I worship looks nothing more, nothing less. I just put her on my avi cuz she fogs hard, I like her bones a lot. The only avi I can think of that mogs this one looks wise 4 me is unironically that one Jordan Barret foid morph jfl. 99% of foids are way to boneless to be my avi. I will think about replacing the avi tho, I don't want to fight people about it every day.