Is it just me or has gym culture lowkey died?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
I remember when I was big into gymcelling there were so many different well known influencers, doucette, Tennyson, nippard, athleanX, kinobody, JJW, now the only relevant one now is Sam sulek

• +1
Reactions: greycel
nah, I still see a bunch of people in the gyms like la fitness n shut. Everyone is gymcelling in 2024.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jaded, Deleted member 72978 and greycel
nah, I still see a bunch of people in the gyms like la fitness n shut. Everyone is gymcelling in 2024.
I get it but seems like gym culture isn't what it was back in the day, now it's all these zoomers taking over their gyms with tripods flexing like narcies

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and greycel
I wouldn't know I'm not a gymcel.

I get it but seems like gym culture isn't what it was back in the day, now it's all these zoomers taking over their gyms with tripods flexing like narcies
True, maybe people got tired of gymmaxing n shut for reals.

Yes all the famous YouTubers views are dropping. Look at Alex Eubank/ MorePlatesMoreDates/ Tristyn Lee/ Noel Deyzel etc. It was hand in hand with Red Pillers like Andrew Tate and David Goggins
What’s trending nowadays is Brain Rot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
Don’t care, I’ll still hit the gym regardless

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and futuregigamogger