Is it looking like Abercrombie worker a good thing in 2022?

N

nikeair270

Gold
Or it screams boomer ?

Attachments

• C25F3148-F971-452E-979D-A4C94D3669B1.jpeg
    C25F3148-F971-452E-979D-A4C94D3669B1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 7098
lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Hades
that fit makes me wanna rope asap.

• +1
Nice face can I cum on it

• JFL
Bright
You should try this fit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 7098, Hades and 2 others
all that matters is having a good philtrum, a good midface ratio, and attractive eyes. Forward growth possibly, too

no matter is you are masculine or twink, good features are law

90% of looks will remain the same at 18 years old, no matter how many surgeries with positive outcome you undergo

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
all that matters is having a good philtrum, a good midface ratio, and attractive eyes. Forward growth possibly, too

no matter is you are masculine or twink, good features are law

90% of looks will remain the same at 18 years old, no matter how many surgeries with positive outcome you undergo
In my case, bimax made difference.
mainly in side profile, but also from the front.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
In my case, bimax made difference.
mainly in side profile, but also from the front.

Yes, bimax is the surgery with the biggest impact on face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Is this bad? I dress like this but not camo pants jfl like black jeans or dickies. flannels make me look wide af
Depends how u style it. OP looks like he's a lumberjack.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Is this bad? I dress like this but not camo pants jfl like black jeans or dickies. flannels make me look wide af
No. It’s not bad. Make more masculine look for sure

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Or it screams boomer ?
Yes because its too classy. The younger crowd of women associate classiness with being ugly. If I were you I'd grow out your hair, turn them into dreads, color them. Then go around shirtless with some baggy jean shorts and Air Force ones.

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
Yes because its too classy. The younger crowd of women associate classiness with being ugly. If I were you I'd grow out your hair, turn them into dreads, color them. Then go around shirtless with some baggy jean shorts and Air Force ones.
I think I ve never being called ugly Ngl. :soy::soy::soy:

I think I ve never being called ugly Ngl. :soy::soy::soy:
You must be a rare exception. I don't know maybe its me. It just seems like every young person these days is a heroin addicted she boon stripper.

You must be a rare exception. I don't know maybe its me. It just seems like every young person these days is a heroin addicted she boon stripper.
Nah. All that matter is :
Good face
Good height
Good physiques
And minor good voice.

the style is only to make up some flaws.
so if you can pull classic style, with short hair and not tragender/communist clothes = gl

If you ask girls, what they think about gay/trasgender/communist/lgbt “boys”, 9 of 10 will say they look disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
If that's the OP, or whoever it is, is a good looking dude and looks to be pretty muscular.

However that outfit looks like some shit I'd throw on to walk to the store or some shit.

Definitely invest in shirts from one of the countless places that sell shit made for athletic guys like Bylt or Cuts. I'm a fit, somewhat muscular guy and I'm not hiding my hard work under a Faded Glory XXL flannel that looks like it's cut to fit over a mini fridge.

If there's fabric hanging loose like that it looks like shit on a fit guy. You want to accentuate that V-Taper.

Also , button downs that are too short look like garbage. You can get away with a polo or a T-Shirt that sits at the belt line but not a button down. It looks like you just threw on whatever.

And camo pants......just no. Adidas or Hugo Boss track pants go with anything. I wear Tennis Sweaters, button downs and polos with track pants and I pull it off 100%. Or just wear jeans.

Any white dude wearing camo pants to be stylish looks like a dick now.

Good face
Good height
Good physiques
And minor good voice.

so if you can pull classic style, with short hair and not tragender/communist clothes = gl

If you ask girls, what they think about gay/trasgender/communist/lgbt “boys”, 9 of 10 will say they look disgusting.
And my wife is 11 years younger than me.

Good face
Good height
Good physiques
And minor good voice.

But our society is run by baby fucking clowns. Who shove fentanyl up their butts. Have you seen the celebrities these days? Yeah good looks are the most important, but what if its hidden in good morals and modest clothing? If you have a good physique - women need to see your boobs just like you want to see theirs. They need to see your butt crack just like you would want to see theirs. This fucked up world just gets more and more fucked up every day. And you have to get more fucked up with it if you want to make it.