is it low T to cry all the time

rape

rape

rapist
i cry at least 3 times a day, if miniscule shit goes wrong then the number is even higher. i cry when i wake up, when i shower, and when i go to sleep, because all i can think about is how im a failure and my life went wrong. is this low T?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken, Funnyunenjoyer1, Outerz14 and 1 other person
I thought you weren’t some weak kneed fucking crybaby that goes around apologizing all the time
Sad Season 2 GIF by The Boys

• JFL
Reactions: rape
no, its chadlike

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and rape
Not low T

High E

Pop some AI

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Outerz14 and rape
shut the fuck up GrAYcel kys stupid nigger
Your hormones out of whack again transsexual? Sorry if I made you cry at one time or another when you just had your estrogen injections gorilla ape nigger, but it was just a reference to the show.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, Outerz14 and rape
Your hormones out of whack again transsexual? Sorry if I made you cry at one time or another when you just had your estrogen injections gorilla ape nigger, but it was just a reference to the show.
you cannot talk to me

you are literally untouchable for 7 more posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and rape
i cry at least 3 times a day, if miniscule shit goes wrong then the number is even higher. i cry when i wake up, when i shower, and when i go to sleep, because all i can think about is how im a failure and my life went wrong. is this low T?
High estrogen asf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, hypernormie and rape
@cannotbeasked we will lynch you stupid nigga

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, rape and cannotbeasked
i cry at least 3 times a day, if miniscule shit goes wrong then the number is even higher. i cry when i wake up, when i shower, and when i go to sleep,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Outerz14, rape and 1 other person
On the bright side if you started transitioning to a woman you’d probably grow a huge pair of tits because you already seem very sensitive to estrogen

• JFL
Low T, don't be fat and don't consume soy.
if that doesn't help hop on roids

• JFL
i hate my life and i hate my parents for conceiving me
it sucks when you hate your life when you hate who you are.

• +1
it didnt go wrong buddy. it went the way its supposed to. ur a rapist. ur more succesful than any doctor lawyer or politician. u took what was rightfully yours and didnt care about whether or not our rulers would find out. you fucked stacy pussy and sucked on those titties good for you bud.

• +1
not necessarily, but it means your probably high Estrogen or have some mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rape and isis_Bleach