Is it me or are good looking women nicer?

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
This is not always true but I find that in general my interactions with them are more pleasant. This is why IMO:

1) They're more confident and don't feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel better. Most of the "clap-backs" or "Broootal rejections" I've seen (not on me of course JFL) come from average women IMO who need a dopamine rush
2) They're treated nicely by people which makes them happier and friendlier. In general the nicer people are to you the nicer you become unless you are a natural sociopath.

Obviously not always true and some of them are manipulative and two faced but just something I noticed.

• +1
Reactions: mogger797, BigBundaSlapper, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
This is not always true but I find that in general my interactions with them are more pleasant. This is why IMO:

1) They're more confident and don't feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel better. Most of the "clap-backs" or "Broootal rejections" I've seen (not on me of course JFL) come from average women IMO who need a dopamine rush
2) They're treated nicely by people which makes them happier and friendlier. In general the nicer people are to you the nicer you become unless you are a natural sociopath.

Obviously not always true and some of them are manipulative and two faced but just something I noticed.
cuz beckies are femcels usually due to rejection by chad
this manifests as "all men are trash" so they're going to treat you like shit

meanwhile stacy is treated nice all her life, why would she be mad?

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Xangsane, Gengar and 2 others
probably the halo effect where youre just overlooking their flaws bc they look good

• +1
Reactions: mogger797

You’re not wrong. The rudest peices of shit I’ve delt with working in retail jobs were obese roastie women.

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx and Xangsane
cuz beckies are femcels usually due to rejection by chad
this manifests as "all men are trash" so they're going to treat you like shit

meanwhile stacy is treated nice all her life, why would she be mad?
Correct. Beckies get pumped and dumped by chad and let out their resulting feelings of inadequacy on other men.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Xangsane
probably the halo effect where youre just overlooking their flaws bc they look good
no stacys are always hella nice thats why i also usually friendzone a bunch of them cuz they're good for advice and status

cuz it fuels their ego if they reject you first and treat you like shit before you do it, they're not dumb they know they're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
I considered this but no they're actually a bit nicer in general. I'm talking about nicer behavior, eye contact, smiling, engaging in conversations. Also less likely to be weird man hating feminists.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
oh yes you friendzone stacys. In that case refer to this
i friendzone them but we still do some sexual shit we just keep it on the down low, they still get jealous if they catch me doing it to some other bitch but that's a natural reaction

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Not just you. Good-looking women are indeed nicer. But what idiots usually do is mistake their kindness for attraction so they put these women in the unfortunate position to reject their ugly selfs. (Relatable)