Is it me or pewdiepie's baby doesn't look like him?

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Looks asian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
I think it looks like him. Also look up pics of young pewds. Looks way more like him than Marzia

Looks asian
Means he's gonna grow up and be a mogger with opry eyes. Unless they feed him with the pescatarian diet that they eat and he grows up malnourished.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
i grew up watching pewdiepie
he truly lived the ideal life
become gaming youtuber, get cute girlfriend LTR that stays with u all these years until u have a baby with her
what a beautiful life and a beautiful, kind and unique man that i always respected

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer, HitAndRun, shortcel88 and 6 others
Are they really gonna raise a white Aryan in Japan? That's gonna be so weird for him

become gaming youtuber, get cute girlfriend LTR that stays with u all these years until u have a baby with her
what a beautiful life and a beautiful, kind and unique man that i always respected
yeah, he made it

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Man pewdiepie is living the life. High iq aryan famous millionaire in a ltr with a wholesome italian girl, enjoying his riches in peace with his new family in gookland where there’s low crime and beautiful scenery. It’s literally the chad and his tradwife living in nature with his family meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, tournesol, Annihilator and 4 others
Are they really gonna raise a white Aryan in Japan? That's gonna be so weird for him
son of an italian mom
the axis is so back

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
Why would PewDiePie look like a baby

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 31457
His wife was getting bbc no wonder he looks bit black

Dick riding is crazy

didn't know pewdiepie had a kid lol. and lol, it was just born of course it doesn't look like anyone.

They are living in Japan? Over, the son will grow up and marry some gook, wasting chad&stacy genes to create a hapacel

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 31457
didn't know pewdiepie had a kid lol. and lol, it was just born of course it doesn't look like anyone.
How does it not look like pewdiepie?

Swedish Aryan kid is gonna slay pussy in Japan

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 20370