is it my eyebags that make my eyes look uncanny?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

life could be a dream… on amphetimines
someone morphed my eyes with no eye bags for me. thoughts? and is there anything i can do to reduce them? cut more bf?
64DA8759 F3A3 45D4 963B EF8314C5B1A8
0C98CF98 634D 4095 9462 F6640FFC5B5B

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra, <6PSLcel, cavy and 1 other person
someone morhped you with BONE supporting your lower eyelid. and how tf do you expect cutting bodyfat to cure eyebagsXD? always amazes me how people think somehow cutting bodyfat will improve their eye area when it will literally do the opposite 99% of the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, boss8055, likenesss and 5 others
I think eyebags give you more female gaze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, boss8055, coisbhai and 2 others
someone morhped you with BONE supporting your lower eyelid. and how tf do you expect cutting bodyfat to cure eyebagsXD? always amazes me how people think somehow cutting bodyfat will improve their eye area when it will literally do the opposite 99% of the time
okay but does it make me look less uncanny

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
makes you look younger, i dont think you look particularly uncanny to begin with tbh

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, coisbhai and NorwoodAscender
The morph looks more uncanny imo

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, lowiqNormie and silencio
Isn't that just aegyo sal?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
That is aegyo sal not eyebags

Better to have it

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Charisma
That is aegyo sal not eyebags

Better to have it
idk man cover up everything but my eyes in both pics. the one without absolutely mogs imo

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
That aint eyebags bro
U havent seen mine

• Ugh..
Reactions: cavy
cold showers duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ice ur face duhhh

eye cream duhhhhhhhh

!!!!!!!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Those are lower-eyelid fatpads not eye bags. Maybe even Aegyo sal
so is that one user wrong about losing more bodyfat potentially getting rid of them or making them less prominent at least

• +1
Reactions: cavy
I genuinely think that you look better and more harmonious in the first picture.
I mean It really is a PSL autism at that point:soy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss and cavy
so is that one user wrong about losing more bodyfat potentially getting rid of them or making them less prominent at least
Its gives you a youthful appearance and you look more dynamic. Losing them will make you uncanny, illusion of a flat area.

its not the eye bags. that guy changed the canthal tilt (lateral canthus is slightly upper)

someone morphed my eyes with no eye bags for me. thoughts? and is there anything i can do to reduce them? cut more bf?
View attachment 2939143View attachment 2939144
The issue with this morph is that it’s giving you a negative false expectation, when you fix Eyebags, whether that’s with volufiline, fat grafts, PDO’s etc. you’re fixing a lack of volume. Once you do. Your lower eyelids will come up slightly and be straightened.

Get eye lid reduction surgery.

But 2nd pic you have no lower eye lids, which means you couldn't close your eyes and you would go blind.

surgery, looks uncanny asf without them imo so idk why th would u want to get them removed

even prime chico has those

That’s not eye bags it’s fat pads.

Eye bags is literally the opposite where there’s no fat.