is it narcy to convince myself i hate someone after they pmo/reject me

rape

rape

rapist
i always see narcyfags act insanely interested in people, but the moment they get rejected / criticized they insult them and act like they were never interested in the first place.

is this narcy tier behavior in itself or is it just a way to cope

• +1
Reactions: greycel and ryuken
No

• +1
Reactions: rape
just a way to cope

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and rape
You're trying to cope

But rarely (not in your case), rejection from one party might cause the other to wake up and realise that they have been living their life with/for the wrong person

This is rejection in another area of life, between two people who've known each other for a long time

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, ryuken and rape
You're trying to cope

But rarely (not in your case), rejection from one party might cause the other to wake up and realise that they have been living their life with/for the wrong person

This is rejection in another area of life, between two people who've known each other for a long time
elaborate on this :unsure: how can someone you've known for awhile reject you in another area of life

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Rzn and greycel
elaborate on this :unsure: how can someone you've known for awhile reject you in another area of life
Say a guy and girl were married, and the guy grew dependent on simply seeing the girl around.. not even her contributing to anything but for her simply existing.
And this girl, oh boy, she was a real nasty one

She was sleeping with other men behind the guy's back

One day the guy finds out.
He's initially very shocked, but for some reason he doesnt have a reaction. Eventually he realises he isn't even mad..
Because he never even had feelings for her

This is just one scenario, but there are millions of them, of all severities. Any dependency on another person, whether it be wife/husband, coworker, family member, even an inanimate object... can fall through when the person realises it wasn't justifiable

And often to reach that stage, it happens through a rejection or pushback

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and rape

Users who are viewing this thread

Back