is it Non Nt to be racist?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
I saw a black guy walk past me when I was with my friends and I accidentally went on a rant about how much I hate nigs, they just stared at me like I was autistic. Theyve been avoiding me lately what did I do wrong?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 41284, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I saw a black guy walk past me when I was with my friends and I accidentally went on a rant about how much I hate nigs, they just stared at me like I was autistic. Theyve been avoiding me lately what did I do wrong?

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
You talk about how you're proud of being American and living there, and that America is the best country in the world because it's tolerant and treats people equally regardless of their race, but then brag about being racist?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Zenis and wishIwasSalludon
You talk about how you're proud of being American and living there cause it's tolerant and treats people equally regardless of race, but then brag about being racist?
I know being racist is wrong I try to stop but I keep doing it because I am a bad person

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Zenis
ITs NT to be racist to curries just not blacks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 45175 and 2 others
I know being racist is wrong I try to stop but I keep doing it because I am a bad person
No you keep doing it because autistis here say “bbc and niggers ruining the world brah” so you believe what they say and it translates to irl hate

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and wishIwasSalludon
No you keep doing it because autistis here say “bbc and niggers ruining the world brah” so you believe what they say and it translates to irl hate
Is that rameriz in your pfp

• Woah
so the solution is to get off .org lifefuel :feelsautistic:

• Woah
No you retard
Do you not see similarities?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and soover4me
based asf
probably not NT tho

watch the video in my signature for racism inspiration :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 45175 and soover4me
Opposite tbh the most NT people I've hung out with were all racist af and semi-openly hated niggers sandniggers and some even jews jfl.

NT high smv people don't give two fucks about virtue signaling. Depends where tf you are tho

Last edited: