Is it non-NT to not post your face on insta

Clark

Clark

Iron
I’m trying to create an NT instagram account. I don’t have any social media account and I’ve noticed my friends are finding this lame when they can’t add me in any platform other than WhatsApp. Any tips? Should I follow dogs/cats posts or does that sound fake?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, NoLongerHuman and wsada
Don't be a fuckin sheep

Don't be a fuckin sheep
I’m not, some people don’t use WhatsApp to communicate. I won’t use social media of course because it’s a waste of time. But I can act like I do.

I’m trying to create an NT instagram account. I don’t have any social media account and I’ve noticed my friends are finding this lame when they can’t add me in any platform other than WhatsApp. Any tips? Should I follow dogs/cats posts or does that sound fake?
You should have pics of yourself doing NT activities, like travelling, or doing some form of sport. You should also try having pictures of you with a group of people e.g your friends

Tbh if you're HTN, you can pull off just having 1-2 or no posts at all, provided you have highlights on your account. Im pretty sure there are tons of tutorials on this site to max ur profile out

• +1
Reactions: Clark