Is it normal for a gf to sometimes not want Sex/Blow you when you are in the Mood but she isn't?

D

Deleted member 32804

Silver
Don't reply If:
You aren't a Sex haver
You are gonna make fun of me

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
it's not normal, it means you're cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
i had a gf in middle school
Then shut the fuck up you fucking nigger lm Shut the fuck up you incel basement dweller your opinion is irrelevant.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and LampPostPrime
Tagging Sex havers: @averagejoe @Amnesia @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
if youre chad shes always ready

• +1
Reactions: schizolool
Then shut the fuck up you fucking nigger lm Shut the fuck up you incel basement dweller your opinion is irrelevant.
your gf is getting bbc rn that's why she has no interest on having sex with you

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
If it happens one time thats fine, although she should still blow you
If it happens often then start to worry

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
If it happens one time thats fine, although she should still blow you
If it happens often then start to worry
Do you have a gf?

I won't be accepting incel opinions

Another LARP, if that picture is you then you're a truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizolool and Deleted member 26642
It’s not normal in the first months of a LTR

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Pikabro
I noticed a spelling mistake and know you are German. Now achmud Provide us with a picture of your Hand.

It's an issue that has to be addressed if she does this regularly. Is there something going on in her life, is she stressed out or is there some sickness or imbalance going on? If that's not the case then either she doesn't like you/slowly getting 'used' to you, is low libido or is getting satisfied elsewhere (masturbation, BBC)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 32804
It's an issue that has to be addressed if she does this regularly. Is their something going on in her life, is she stressed out or is there some sickness or imbalance going on? If that's not the case then either she doesn't like you/slowly getting 'used' to you, is low libido or is getting satisfied elsewhere (masturbation, BBC)
Thank you this is a good answer

I still need more opinions

you dont have a gf

32804.jpg

you dodged a bullet kind stranger, red flag! Get out of there and go to therapy and focus on yourself so you can heal

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Don't reply If:
You aren't a Sex haver
You are gonna make fun of me
I'm in LTR
yes its normal
Girls are quite moody and keep in mind when they have their periods they won't have sex because even tough it's technically possible it's kinda gross

No she should be your obedient fucktoy slut and give you sex on demand.

Hey Guys, I'm honest, I don't need actual advice I just need you to say it's not ok so I can Screenshot it, somehting like this:

I've been in a realationship for 2 years and she didn't even once reject pleasing me, sometimes she doesn't want Sex but she still blows me. Not a single time she just said no

Idk man I would break up immidiately If your gf doesn't respect you enough to fufill your needs

I'm a woman and I would never reject my man like that, even when I'm tired I do it anways takes like 10 minutes why wouldn't I?