Is it normal for chads to be boring

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality

IMG 9276

So turns out this guy barely models anymore, is Christian and wants to be a gym teacher lol

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
mtn

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
being boring is never good ive notice that a lot of those models are pretty boring and awkward

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Xangsane and autistic_tendencies
I don’t think so. Most GL dudes I meet actually life interesting lives. Makes sense too because when you’re attractive people want to hang with you so you’re more likely to be invited out to fun/interesting places with a bunch of other fun people.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, autistic_tendencies and IAMNOTANINCEL
gl people with personality are the ones what weren’t always good looking
people who where always gl never needed to develop a personality

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I don’t think so. Most GL dudes I meet actually life interesting lives. Makes sense too because when you’re attractive people want to hang with you so you’re more likely to be invited out to fun/interesting places with a bunch of other fun people.
Define interesting lives

Define interesting lives
Good social lives, different types of activities they do with different people, big friend group, and a few other things. Of course they're also more likely to have interesting careers too I think. You don't see Chad working behind the counter at the gas station.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
Good social lives, different types of activities they do with different people, big friend group, and a few other things. Of course they're also more likely to have interesting careers too I think. You don't see Chad working behind the counter at the gas station.
What kind of careers and are these smv Chad or psl chads?