Is it normal for my face to be small when I bite my teeth?

narutoer

narutoer

(sfs hater)
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Posts
928
Reputation
425
.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 59278
Wym bro, pm if you want to send a pic
 
no, that means u have overbite and sfs
 
like this?

1731104166897
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16288
I have the same thing when I clench I turn into a square ngl but when I relax my jaw give it some jaw height then I ascend hard
 
you aren't supposed to be clenching your teeth to begin with.
exactly this,some mm of gap between teeth is how it should be
say anna and end on the A, that’s where your mouth should rest
 
exactly this,some mm of gap between teeth is how it should be
say anna and end on the A, that’s where your mouth should rest
thats how i always rest my mouth, but i heard that u need to touch your teeth while resting your mouth idk
 
thats how i always rest my mouth, but i heard that u need to touch your teeth while resting your mouth idk
no just keep your bite slightly open, even a bit further if it ascends you, it’s similar to jutting tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: narutoer

Similar threads

batupro454509@gmail
Replies
5
Views
48
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33
blocklandchud
Replies
0
Views
45
blocklandchud
blocklandchud
Ecdysial
Replies
2
Views
17
AccuTim🦩
AccuTim🦩
S
Replies
9
Views
45
inceldqn
inceldqn
PhiXi
Replies
6
Views
51
PhiXi
PhiXi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top