Is it normal for oral sex to make you sick?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
I Have only ever had one night stands sex so far and more than half time I do oral sex, the next day my throat starts hurting similar to when you get a fever

Does the average heterosexual men and lesbian women just learn to live constantly sick? does your body just develop defenses to this shit? Or Am I being cucked by my genes to remain incel and only being able to date hyper conservative women who belive oral sex is a sin?

Fuck this shit

Youre probably just overworking your tongue

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Latinolooksmaxxer and ey88
You sucked dick? The cum is a detoxification process of the body so your consuming toxins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, aspiringexcel, ihearvoices and 5 others
nah is not normal. Not normal at all

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, ihearvoices and psychomandible
You sucked dick? The cum is a detoxification process of the body so your consuming toxins
I was just thinking about this earlier, I was some girl on TikTok get salmon semen injections into her skin for skin health and I though it was stupid because she I basically just injecting toxins, then I started thinking about how girls literally swallow toxins

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and slavicpsycho
I was just thinking about this earlier, I was some girl on TikTok get salmon semen injections into her skin for skin health and I though it was stupid because she I basically just injecting toxins, then I started thinking about how girls literally swallow toxins
That's why you don't do nofap

• +1
Reactions: ey88
lack of sleep lowers your immunity, also you are in very intimate contact with someone else which is highly contagious/contaminating

so you might have been getting light flu/colds from those hookups

try taking vitamins and calcium and see if it helps

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Disgusting diseased moid

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and cooldude1231
No, I am straight
copemaxxeer

Yeah, not every femboy is gay believe it or not, men are just ugly period, even gigachads, I find masculinity revolting, gay men must have something wrong with them

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Yeah, not every femboy is gay believe it or not, men are just ugly period, even gigachads, I find masculinity revolting, gay men must have something wrong with them
What if a roidhead slapped your girl's ass in public and humiliated you? What will you do?

absolutely disgusting. I don't even do oral with my gf, let alone one night stands. Serves you right lmao

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
What if a roidhead slapped your girl's ass in public and humiliated you? What will you do?
Nothing, straight femboy meta game is different to regular men because we date lesbian and bisexial women, we are not expected to protect them or be able to verbally or physically dominate other males

• JFL
Nothing, straight femboy meta game is different to regular men because we date lesbian and bisexial women, we are not expected to protect them or be able to verbally or physically dominate other males
How do you date fagesses?

How do you date fagesses?
I Would say unlike regular males we dont get as penalized from simping, they think its cute (l belive they see us as a pet they can have sex with lol, we do get treated worse than their usual female girlfriends after all), if a regular male tries the same strategy he is not cute but pathetic instead

• +1
I Would say unlike regular males we dont get as penalized from simping, they think its cute (l belive they see us as a pet they can have sex with lol, we do get treated worse than their usual female girlfriends after all), if a regular male tries the same strategy he is not cute but pathetic instead
Sounds OP wtf

Nigga having oral sex with whores jfl

Sounds OP wtf
I would say we have less sexual appeal than chads (they have a much bigger percentage of the female population attracted to them) but we do have an easier life overall, females almost never treat us like a loaded gun (like with regular guys), if a situation with another male gets heated we can histerically call the authorities without it being social suicide, and for starters we rarely get into something like that because dominating other males does not give us any SMV at all

This also mean you will never be seen as a leader, if I want to change something I need to do it in a sneaky womanly way because no one takes me seriusly ever

• +1