Is it normal i get no bruises when i bonesmash my zygos?

jxrdanbxrrett

jxrdanbxrrett

Iron
I recently started bonesmahing my zygos and after a session i dont have any bruises although my zygos are visibly bigger and swollen almost as if you get a pump when working out and they are red for a little while but after some time their color turns back to normal. Do i need to start smashing harder or is it normal? I feel like i use enough force already

I am a pussy bro i am scared of hitting a nerve but they still hurt after i finish a session i think i am using enough force idk
IMG 5566

I am a pussy bro i am scared of hitting a nerve but they still hurt after i finish a session i think i am using enough force idk
Nigga im 14 and prolly hit harder plus my zygos grew, vro just fuck your zygos and chin up, its not that deep

hit the shit out of ur face nigga do it like theres no tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and iam good boy
We can join a boxing gym and I can just punch your zygos and chin for u.

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
Nigga im 14 and prolly hit harder plus my zygos grew, vro just fuck your zygos and chin up, its not that deep
hit the shit out of ur face nigga do it like theres no tomorrow
you seen clavicular's thread about zygosmashing? Thats just about how much force i am using on mine but either way i will sacrifice my sanity for bigger zygos

you seen clavicular's thread about zygosmashing? Thats just about how much force i am using on mine but either way i will sacrifice my sanity for bigger zygos
Jfl vro, you aint hittin as hard, you coping

• +1
Reactions: mike21, jxrdanbxrrett and Willmogulater

Hit ur head with a truck or something to produce greter force

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, jxrdanbxrrett and roadtomtn