Is it normal not to care if your family died?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Sometimes I feel like if all — or any — of my family members died that I would not shed a tear or even care.

I feel like the only reason why I might cry is because I would be thinking of the lost support in the future (so only selfish reasons for crying).

Is it normal not to care? Is this psychopathic?

The reason I don’t care is because they never cared about me. My life has been destroyed because of their selfish actions. But is this psychopathy 101? I would never hurt them I just wouldn’t care.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, try2beme, norwegianfreak and 4 others
@dimorphism
@Vietnam
@Sens

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
idk bro, parents always loved me, so i can't judge

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and .*my*.
family members are not hot virgin girls you can breed with, so it is normal that you wouldn't care, why would you?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, dimorphism, emeraldglass and 7 others

"Prime Delon stands alone"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .*my*. and Sens
idk bro, parents always loved me, so i can't judge
This is something completely foreign to me.

One of my parents is insane and has alienated me from all of my relatives and my other parent, so I have no knowledge or sense about family. It’s something strange to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
family members are not hot virgin girls you can breed with, so it is normal that you wouldn't care, why would you?
So you’re like me? I think I’m quite high on the psychopathic scale, but I’m not insane and wouldn’t kill — because of faith—, and fear of jail.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
wouldnt care.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and .*my*.
I don't want for my parents to die because I don't want to be bothered with funerals and inheritance and such

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I think not caring at all is weird, If you get over it quick is fine. you never had any good memories with them like when you were young? Idk seemes psychopathic.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and .*my*.
wouldnt care.
Any reason why? I feel like if I grew up with both parents and they weren’t nut jobs that I would love them and want to care for them

• So Sad
good memories
Some, but imagine if someone gave you $500.000 and then raped you and cut both your arms off. Which memory will you remember and how would you feel about the person?

Some, but imagine if someone gave you $500.000 and then raped you and cut both your arms off. Which memory will you remember and how would you feel about the person?
Depends. They said no homo?

• JFL
Depends. They said no homo?
Didn’t apologize or try to fix it. If they did I would forgive and maybe be shaken enough to actually care about them.

As long as I don't get std then it's fun

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
@rand anon

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • Woah
The reason I don’t care is because they never cared about me. My life has been destroyed because of their selfish actions
Actually in this case yeah I wouldn't hold it against you

• Woah
Sometimes I feel like if all — or any — of my family members died that I would not shed a tear or even care.

I feel like the only reason why I might cry is because I would be thinking of the lost support in the future (so only selfish reasons for crying).

The reason I don’t care is because they never cared about me. My life has been destroyed because of their selfish actions. But is this psychopathy 101? I would never hurt them I just wouldn’t care.
My condolences for you having half untermensch and half brown family

• JFL
I never cared. Not sure why

• Woah
Its probably normal if they were old and you expected it soon. If they died young its abnormal. For example I don't care really if my grandparents now died, even though I love them, cause I am expecting it in the near future.

But if my parents would die suddenly I would care alot

• Woah
then that's not family by definition

• Woah
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 14693

depends on context, but if they have been mistreating you ever since, I wouldn’t say its sociopathic

you don’t owe them empathy if they treat you badly

but also depends on what you consider “bad treatment”…

• +1
imagining not caring is different than actually not caring

So you’re like me? I think I’m quite high on the psychopathic scale, but I’m not insane and wouldn’t kill — because of faith—, and fear of jail.
I don't know, I just care about girls, I don't have empathy for people that I can't fuck. Love is oxytocin and oxytocin is taking a beautiful girls virginity.

• JFL