is it normal that i jacked off to this?

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
her clothes are too revealing and her accent/tone is seductive
is it weird that i got turned on enough to masturbate?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Cortisol Ghoul and noodlelover
Ive jacked off to less :fuk:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and koalendo
I once jacked off to the hint of a boob on Toni Braxton at 2:18

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo
Just say that you jacked off to Andrew Tate.

Yeah so weird i thought you were a faggot, why ur hard for her?

And i thought i was a coomer
67C843C9 B293 4ED5 953D AE81456E0D09

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades and koalendo
Your a weird nigga for sure...

her clothes are too revealing and her accent/tone is seductive
is it weird that i got turned on enough to masturbate?

this is my least favourite man ever tbh

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
this is my least favourite man ever tbh
Piece of shit mafia drug dealer with his brother (most likely).

Get's girls because he's in a shitty third world country, and they are starving and he's rich, yet claims it's because of "game" and "pimp game", yet he is the most autistic baling chinless subhuman retard retard on the planet.

The girls he does get are coked out of their mind in a constant state of depression, and look used up and dead.

Then he scams incels out of thousands with the promise of teaching them his "secrets" or they just pay thousands to be in his fucking discord and get no benefit, except he can kick them out after they've paid whenever he wants.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Piece of shit mafia drug dealer with his brother (most likely).

Get's girls because he's in a shitty third world country, and they are starving and he's rich, yet claims it's because of "game" and "pimp game", yet he is the most autistic subhuman chinless retard on the planet.

The girls he does get are coked out of their mind in a constant state of depression, and look used up and dead.

Then he scams incels out of thousands with the promise of teaching them his "secrets" or they just pay thousands to be in his fucking discord and get no benefit, except he can kick them out after they've paid whenever he wants.
yeah he is one of the only guys, who when I listen to, feel like I disagree with 100% of what they are saying.

• +1
yeah he is one of the only guys, who when I listen to, feel like I disagree with 100% of what they are saying.

Have you seen his fighting "Career" He boasts so much about:

One of the comments calling out the rigged fight: "This was a rigged fight. I'm Romanian and I know about this fighting promotion, about its owners, they're mafia guys. They know Andrew and the fight was 100% rigged."

Arm Blocking

I freeze framed the shot "Right in the liver" as the announcer announced. Oh I didn't know Romanians had their fucking livers inside their arms! That perfectly reasonable, if their fucking assholes where in their hands.

Lol. This dude claims he's "Smart" because his dad was supposable good at chess.

6181b0b1a9ba75b0a9f1b6fe photo4961180899467176504

Pretty big leap of logic there, Buddy. Nice photoshoot though. There's not a single piece of that board that can move to the space you're pointing to. And your whore is pointing somewhere else.

6181b0b1a9ba75657af1b70a photo4961180899467176503
6181b0b1a9ba757f81f1b64b photo4961180899467176490

This could be you, on a date with coked up mafia whores (or a one day photoshoot with them), if only you buy his shitty courses. Honestly I don't even blame him, he's doing the best he can. But I do blame every one who falls for his obviously fake persona or "products".

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and aBetterMii
I've jerked off to a foid biting her toenail

• JFL
just go nofap bro you re losing your fucking mind man