Is it normal that young girls mostly like gay looking guys?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
They don’t like hairy, muscular guys with low voices. They like fag looking pretty boys. Why is that? It concerns me a little bit because I like girls 18-20 years old but I am getting buff and hairy too. Now I know that not all young girls like only Justin Bieber type, but most of them do and it’s worrying tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
Ages 12-15 typically like faggots. 15 and above like masc prettyboy jocks like the Tiktok Chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nonserviam, magnificentcel, datboijj and 9 others
5C37A07C 6EF1 41F8 8773 3A21A2AE5711

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, datboijj, alligatordude and 13 others
Ages 12-15 typically like faggots. 15 and above like masc prettyboy jocks like the Tiktok Chads
They don’t like masc jocks until about 18-20. But I don’t care about 12-15, I care about 18-20.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
They don’t like masc jocks until about 18-20. But I don’t care about 12-15, I care about 18-20.
So they don't like masc jocks until about 18-20, you just said. Why'd you make this thread if you know that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, PYT and Deleted member 6273
18+ is masc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PYT and .*my*.
So they don't like masc jocks until about 18-20, you just said. Why'd you make this thread if you know that?
“Masc jocks” meaning tall and a bit of muscle with pretty boy faces, not hairy and huge.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Same thing with Kpop

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and .*my*.
I got hairy early and got a deep voice early. I was the hairiest dude in my class and still probably am from a young age. Life sucks being an ogre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 9344, IWILLMAKEIT and 2 others
I got hairy early and got a deep voice early. I was the hairiest dude in my class and still probably am from a young age. Life sucks being an ogre
Hairy is only a bonus if you’re good looking. But usually only with girls 22 and older.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6403, PYT and 1 other person

Attachments

• 244FE94B-28C3-4B8A-8794-AA26605C008A.jpeg
    244FE94B-28C3-4B8A-8794-AA26605C008A.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 234
nah I only have really hairy legs, my chest has a few short hairs not much
Then I think you’re overthinking it. Your legs aren’t that hairy if the rest of your body isn’t hairy.

Girls are sexually attracted to the masculine pretty boys/ maesthetics, and see the feminine pretty boys as good boyfriend material. Girls before 15 are still developing sexually so they will strictly be into feminine pretty boys, the older a woman gets the more she needs a masculine/protector boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Depends on the type of girl (not her age).

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
Girls are sexually attracted to the masculine pretty boys/ maesthetics, and see the feminine pretty boys as good boyfriend material. Girls before 15 are still developing sexually so they will strictly be into feminine pretty boys, the older a woman gets the more she needs a masculine/protector boyfriend.
legit

yes, because girls are bisexual

It's because we don't have to protect ourselves from predators and shit like that, so some women focus more on feminine men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and .*my*.
It's because we don't have to protect ourselves from predators and shit like that, so some women focus more on feminine men.
Then why do women choose masculine men once they reach mid 20s early 30s? They develop rape immunity or something?

it depends on their age, this video here explains it quite good:

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and IdiAmin
Then why do women choose masculine men once they reach mid 20s early 30s? They develop rape immunity or something?
It's because they enter in the real world, not the mini world that is school or stuff like that. In school and shit like that they are protected, it's a microcosm where adults are not allowed in, so they choose the best they can get in that microcosm. Put those same young girls in an island with men of different age and you will see that they will choose the more masculine looking due to feeling like they are the ones mogging, and that's what happens later in life, they exit school, they start working and living in the real world and they find out the pretty boy is not enough.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
It's because they enter in the real world, not the mini world that is school or stuff like that. In school and shit like that they are protected, it's a microcosm where adults are not allowed in, so they choose the best they can get in that microcosm. Put those same young girls in an island with men of different age and you will see that they will choose the more masculine looking due to feeling like they are the ones mogging, and that's what happens later in life, they exit school, they start working and living in the real world and they find out the pretty boy is not enough.
Wow you really understand women don’t you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dionysus and .*my*.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
High IQ observation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
They don’t like hairy, muscular guys with low voices. They like fag looking pretty boys. Why is that? It concerns me a little bit because I like girls 18-20 years old but I am getting buff and hairy too. Now I know that not all young girls like only Justin Bieber type, but most of them do and it’s worrying tbh.
its not normal, rather a result of social programming and a form of population control to steer them away from alpha robust fertile men

• +1
The "gay looking guys that get the girls" is the biggest cope that i hear all the time in real life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 9819, 사랑해요 and 1 other person
The "gay looking guys that get the girls" is the biggest cope that i hear all the time in real life
“Only get girls under 19” not all girls.

imean your avi is pretty gay looking

• JFL
It's not, lot of women cringe when they think about the guys they had a crush on when they were younger, but guys don't, i would fuck Megan Fox when i was 15, 20, 30, and i will still wanna fuck her when i'll be old.

Unfortunately caring about 12-15 gets you jail time :(. Sad world

• JFL
Women IRL and women on twitter are not the same. Then again you guys chase American bitches, the lowest value woman on the earth.