Is it normal to be getting erections in public/at work?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
They're just happening all the time, not just when I'm horny, it happens when I'm walking around, sitting in a car, talking to people at work etc.

• +1
Reactions: StressShady and nausea
high t slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464, Hector and 2 others
Dude I have to raise my dick vertically and hold it in place with my shorts cuz otherwise it'll be sticking out horizontally. I thought there was a hormone that your brain releases to stop spontaneous erections from happening in social situations, my system is out of whack

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Dude I have to raise my dick vertically and hold it in place with my shorts cuz otherwise it'll be sticking out horizontally.
every male does this jfl, i do it too in public.
be happy ur getting erections at least, some are impotent.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and CupOfCoffee
every male does this jfl, i do it too in public.
be happy ur getting erections at least, some are impotent.
Inb4 deca ruins my dick

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
I have this issue bruh. I got erections everywhere all the time especially in middle school.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and CupOfCoffee
I have this issue bruh. I got erections everywhere all the time especially in middle school.
Lmao dude in middle junior high I would go solve problems on the board with a raging boner sticking out, i didnt know how to hide it even

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aids!, nausea and Deleted member 1464
wtf? thats why you are bald

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Ritalincel and Zeta ascended
Lmao dude in middle junior high I would go solve problems on the board with a raging boner sticking out, i didnt know how to hide it even
Str8 up bro. Except I was an expert already and could hide the fucked in a sec

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
This happens to me all the fucking time. It happened just now as well.
That’s just a part of puberty tbh. We all get it.

• +1
Dude I have to raise my dick vertically and hold it in place with my shorts cuz otherwise it'll be sticking out horizontally. I thought there was a hormone that your brain releases to stop spontaneous erections from happening in social situations, my system is out of whack
If your cock is big when erected, just let the buldge show to see if the dickpill is real.

• +1
If your cock is big when erected, just let the buldge show to see if the dickpill is real.
It's not big enough for an impressive bulge 😢

god i wish i had natural erections again the last good erection i had is when doctor injected drugs to my dick
consider yourself lucky op

• +1
god i wish i had natural erections again the last good erection i had is when doctor injected drugs to my dick
consider yourself lucky op
I'm sure you have an amazing personality bro, that will get you all the pussy you desire

• +1
I'm sure you have an amazing personality bro, that will get you all the pussy you desire
i used to be an innocent autistic bullied boy but now i talk about dicks on a male incel forum while ldaring all day
life is fucking funny isnt it?

• Ugh..
i used to be an innocent autistic bullied boy but now i talk about dicks on a male incel forum while ldaring all day
life is fucking funny isnt it?
Maybe if you bottommaxx you'll get all the dick you want man

• +1
This used to happen to me, but after I started jacking off 10 times a day it doesn't anymore

• +1
Bioogramogged

No. I get erections in public all the time, and I'm insane.

ingorges me